Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft To Do UserVoice page. This is the place for creating new feature suggestions for To Do or upvoting existing ones. You can also add your thoughts and comment on other user’s suggestions.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We review your feature suggestions and comments on a daily basis. Your votes help prioritize new features and product decisions, so thanks for sharing your ideas here!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. timer can use keyboard

I hope I can use keyboard when I choose due time, date etc

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Задачи которые создаются с напоминанеме каждый месяц

В приложении есть задачи которым можно присвоить цикл (каждый месяц. каждый год и тд). Это могут быть например платежи за квартиру или платежи по кредиту. Предлагаю ввести еще два параметра при выборе цикличности: "Окончание события" (например срок последнего платежа по кредиту) и "Добавить в список дел", чтобы это было не одно событие как таковое, а копия события каждый месяц, в итоге можно будет закрывать выполненное дело в этом месяце и будет появляться дело с напоминанием на следующий, а до тех пор пока в этом месяце задача не завершена на следующий месяц задача не появится.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Beta Outlook.com task module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Minimize Tags in Planner/Outlook/Todo

Move labels/tags to the end of a task or note: less distracting and freed up valuable screen space. I would rather see the task highlighted than all the multi-colored labels associated with it. Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Minimize Tags in Planner/Outlook/Todo

I would love the labels/tags to the end of a task or note. Currently they are distracting and take up valuable screen space. I would rather see the task highlighted than all the multi-colored labels associated with it. Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Minimize Tags in Planner/Outlook/Todo

I would love the labels/tags to the end of a task or note. Currently they are distracting and take up valuable screen space. I would rather see the task highlighted than all the multi-colored labels associated with it. Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. flag email as important todo task

We need someway to flag an email and mark it important from outlook. Currently you have to flag an email, switch apps, wait for a sync to occur, then mark the todo item as important.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MBOX to PST Converter

SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter is a cycle of relocating the MBOX files to Outlook PST design. To make this cycle simpler, you should take the assistance of this MBOX to PST converter programming. MBOX file that officially upholds different email customers, for example, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail and so forth Albeit the conversion is certifiably not an exceptionally simple errand for each client and the framework overseers when performed coincidentally, MBOX to PST Converter makes the MBOX conversion secure and more secure.

Read More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Prevent delete swipe/Recover deleted items in Mobile app

Can I please get a confirmation prompt when swipe deleting for 2 step verification, I feel like I cannot rely on this syncing app to keep my data safe over my own human error. The desktop app has it (right click, delete, are you sure you want to delete? YES/NO)

Can I also please request a recycle bin? With a delete period setting (day,week,month,year,never etc.)

Another quirk that I have found is:

If I were to swipe left on one of my added tasks....it gives me 10 seconds where I can undo the change and if I were to miss…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Conversion of Lotus Notes to NSF

Get the best conversion of Lotus Notes NSF database file into a couple of configurations like HTML, PST Outlook, CSV, EML, MSG, MBOX, and vCard simply in the least time use by using eSoftTools Free NSF to PST Converter Tool. This product gives the most secure NSF file conversion with no expertise and flawlessly work with all adaptations of Outlook, for instance, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. It licenses the client to see the see of Emails, Contacts, Appointments, Inbox-Outbox things, Drafts, Sent Items, Calendar, Tasks, Notes, Journal.

Read More:- https://www.nsftopstconverter.esofttools.com/

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion

There are numerous devices for Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion, yet I encourage you to attempt the most secure and best NSF to PST converter by eSoftTools for relocating data from IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook with cutting edge rationale's thusly this NSF converter is likewise useful for a non-specialized client. As it has an easy-to-use and simple-to-utilize interface. This product shows you the live see office of conversion before the migration.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion

There are numerous devices for Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion, yet I encourage you to attempt the most secure and best NSF to PST converter by eSoftTools for relocating data from IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook with cutting edge rationale's thusly this NSF converter is likewise useful for a non-specialized client. As it has an easy-to-use and simple-to-utilize interface. This product shows you the live see office of conversion before the migration.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 希望可以自动生成“我的一天”

现在“我的一天”这里是需要自己添加进去的,但自己新建的一堆清单里有很多设置了任务时间以及重复提醒时间,希望可以在这些提醒到期的时候自动放到“我的一天”里免得自己错过,也方便自己查看今天有哪些清单任务需要完成

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Flag to set Items with Due Date To Automatically Appear in My Day on the date project is due

I have tasks with a future due date. My instinct is that on the day of the due date, I should be able to click on My Day and the tasks are listed. Currently, they are no. I have to fish around and find important items and move them manually. So 1989.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sort EVERYTHING alphabetically

The number of requests is ridiculous to have the ability to sort lists in different fashions and goes back YEARS. I need the ability to sort "Assigned to You" alphabetically and there still isn't that option. For this reason (and many others), we are searching for new task management software. This software is sub-par to Wunderlist in several ways. Wunderlist was a godsend for me each day; MTD not so much. I spend more time trying to find my tasks that I know are there, but I have to locate by the date it was entered. A real pain with…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Delete completed tasks

I have hundreds of completed tasks in my "Grocery" lists. There is no easy way to remove all of those. I would like a way to remove just completed tasks from a list.
    Would be nice if there was a setting to remove completed tasks after XX days with that setting per list so some lists could keep the completed tasks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What is Cloud PC?

Microsoft is developing a new virtualized Windows PC experience called 'Cloud PC' that allows administrators to deploy remotely accessible Windows 10 PCs in the cloud. With Cloud PC, Microsoft would handle your organization's device configuration with regular updates, security improvements, and managed support. This new feature is part of the company's "Windows as a Service" tagline, which has become more apparent this year. Cloud PC won't replace Windows 10 and Windows Server. Instead, it will be offered as an option for enterprise customers who want to access their Windows PC from anywhere at any time. Microsoft described Cloud PC as…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show My Day as detailed status on lock screen

To Do isn't available to show detailed status on the lockscreen, it can only show up as quick status. It would be very useful if My Day could show up as a list on the lockscreen itself, similar to how it is on the live tile.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Convert Outlook Email to Mbox

If you are looking for an excellent tool to convert Outlook Email to MBOX. I would like to refer you to use third-party software that name is eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter Software. This software has excellent features for converting 4ean MBOX files to PST format converters PST to MBOX To export Outlook to MBOX in a secure and efficient manner, A free version is available to select customers.
    Get more Info:- Convert Outlook Email to Mbox

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Active task list

Not all activities need to be done a specific day, e.g. Renew Home Insurance. The only definite date is when the existing policy expires, but one wants to be alerted about 4 weeks before that, to give time to consider changing insurer and to renew comfortably before the old policy expires. So I want an Active Task list that the task appears on a specified time before the due date.

Conversely some tasks need to be done at a specific time, e.g. Put Out Refuse Bin. That has to be done in the evening so I don't want it to…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feature Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base