Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft To Do UserVoice page. This is the place for creating new feature suggestions for To Do or upvoting existing ones. You can also add your thoughts and comment on other user’s suggestions.

We review your feature suggestions and comments on a daily basis. Your votes help prioritize new features and product decisions, so thanks for sharing your ideas here!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7,511 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1004 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dark theme

It would be nice to have dark theme.

5,986 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

available on some apps  ·  314 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Snooze options

Please provide more snooze options, 10 mins, 1hr, later, custom.. Any.do or Tick Tick android todo apps for reference.

2,987 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

available on some apps  ·  125 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. # Tag search

The input tag list is displayed and I need to select the existing tag and input it when I enter a todo.
    Also, when searching, it would be nice to have a function to search by various combinations of tags and text.

1,234 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

94 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Copy and Paste Lists and Tasks

This was a really handy feature in Wunderlist - the ability to copy/paste both lists and tasks...

I had a number of template lists which I could copy if I needed. For instance, a generic list of holiday items to pack which would be copied/pasted each time I went on a new trip.

Thankfully - the excellent integration with Outlook means I can do this at the Outlook end, and it'll be replicated in To-Do! :)

956 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

105 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Smart due dates.

This was in the older versions of Wunderlist and was one of the best features. Would be great to be able to write in the task, followed by "by Next Tuesday" and have it pick up the due date automatically.

131 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base