Albert shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alberto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Important to have overview status of the people related to your team and the tasks asigned to be usefull day by day

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too few labels (6 max)
    Lacking better overview
    Cannot click from calendar and overview to Due Tasks etc.
    Cannot have a primary responsible etc.

• AJTOAO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planner integration works in my updated To-Do app on macOS (assigned to me). Thank you very, VERY much, To-Do Team!!!

Planner integration doesn't show up on the Mac Application - does in web. Please add it to the Mac app

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have it so we can add a task from within the planner view on teams to add a task to your daily to do list? I have hundreds of tasks to do. It is a pain to look for tasks in order to add them to my day.

• AJTOAO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would already be very happy in a first step if the macOS-version of To-Do would mirror the behaviour of the web-based and iOS To-Do applications with regards to Planner integration ("Assigned to me").

• Dominic Parks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see Teams "Saved" items populate in To-Do, or a new button or integration in Teams along those lines.

• Pete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

planner integration has been added to iOS but I don't see it on OSX version of todo. It would be lovely to have the same feature on both sides.

• Catherine Hudgen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see integration between To Do, Planner, Teams and OneNote, where tasks would display across all, be able to be reassigned/assigned/moved/shared.

• Daniel Westerdale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The integration should allow for sub tasks also for 2-way sync or 1 way , whatever is easiest to implement. Have a view on all your tasks across many planner boards , could make more keen to move from Wunderlist 😉 .

I love this idea!
    I'm keen on using To-Do but as it currently does not take in tasks I have in different Planners (from TEAMS) I have to look in planner as well as To-Do to get the whole picture.
    Until To-Do can visaulize all my tasks in one place I'll continue to use planner for my own tasks as I will quickly be able to see my whole task list.

Microsoft please connect TEAMS/Planner and To-Do asap!

• Reid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One way to integrate Planner into Microsoft To-Do is to have plans populate into Microsoft To-Do like a list. For example, a plan in Planner called "XYZ Plan" would show up in Microsoft To-Do as a "list" with the title "XYZ Plan" and then within this "list" would be all the tasks under "XYZ Plan" that are assigned to the Microsoft To-Do user. This would also let the sub-tasks in Planner populate into Microsoft To-Do.

How you aggregate "Plans" and "Lists" in Microsoft To-Do is up to the smart Microsoft engineers. Essentially, you refunction lists to auto-populate all of the tasks in a Planner plan. This would also let you add new tasks to the plan from within Microsoft To-Do.

Feedback and Knowledge Base