How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Create a To Do List for Tomorrow/Plan My Day the day before

You plan your next day of to dos and it would be helpful to create the to do list for tomorrow at the end of the business day

2,809 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

189 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Glen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% yes. I came here to suggest a "Tomorrow" list. Plan My Day is perfect. Please bring this idea to life.

• Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This might be the most important feature of a to do list program. Would be very useful and for a lot of people even very important.

• Dustin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planning for the next work period at the end of the day is a time management best practice and helps clear the mind. This feature would make the product excellent.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was so in love with ToDo but I've hit the wall on this one! We tried using a shared list to get around MyDay expiring, but we can't add planner tasks to it. PLEASE HELP!

• Coralie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HELP - this is driving us crazy!!!! PLEASE let things stay in my day for tomorrow OR - can i drag planner things into a shared list so that I can save my day differently! PLEASEEEEEE :)

• David Edell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also add an option to create a 'To Do List' with a longer scope, such as "for this week" and "for this weekend".

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Possibility to add tasks / to-do's for tomorrows my day. Many times in the evening im checking my list and looking what i need to have to do tomorrow. will be nice to simply add it to my day for tomorrow

• Berkay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To plan our next day, "Tomorrow" tab should be added and "To Today" button should be added as in "Today" tab.

• Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, add a two items, like planned tasks or "my day." One should be Tomorrow, other should be free-form so any task assigned wil be affected by rules set for the item.

• Yamo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any.do has a similar function to the one being proposed. Everyday a notification prompts you to schedule all your tasks as Today (morning, afternoon, evening, night), tomorrow, or next week.

This may help the current lack of automatic population into MyDay.

• Mihir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the Feature to add tasks for later time. There are tasks that need attention 2 weeks or 3 weeks after.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a wonderful addition! I feel super productive when I create my To-Do list for the day and I always get a good feeling when I check off my priorities. It would be awesome to plan the next day and have all the to-dos already set for tomorrow then having to wait till to tomorrow and enter it in the app. Not only will this idea push more productivity out of us, for some (me) we will have order and peace of mind.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base