How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Support for multiple accounts

4,950 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Domonic Lastoria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
working on it  ·  AdminMarcel (Product Manager, Microsoft To-Do) responded  · 

Multiple Account Support is now also available in Microsoft To-Do on Windows. If you upgrade to the latest version 1.51 through the Microsoft Store, you will be able to add all your accounts to the app and switch between them without signing out and back in.
On Android, the option is also available already. We do have plans to bring this to more platforms in the future.

389 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One merged account view, and iOS cannot come soon enough. Once this is in, I’ll be able to use ToDo

• Leandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. I see you guys managed to add more accounts to To-Do (like work and personal) and even made it very easy to switch between them. It would also be nice, if there were an option, a toggle, to merge, or at least to see, the lists together in a unified space (optional, of course).
    Thanks for hearing. Best regards!

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to have multiple accounts on IOS and have combined view (basically like the outlook app)

Just confirming what i'm reading from other users.
    Providing a unified view and/or the possibiltity to move tasks between accounts would drastically improve the user experience of to-do.
    I'd even call it an essential feature.

Thanks for implementing this feature. I agree with other commenters that there needs to be a combined view for all accounts, though.

• Chris Conley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to say I've been using this on Windows and Android, and it works great. Cortana is even smart enough to add tasks to the last-selected account.

• Jutuiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, can you bring one view with the possibility to (un)check multiple accounts as visible. The possibility to switch is usefull as it is, but being able to see tasks from multiple accounts in one interface is the one missing feature.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Works great on Windows. Super needed on iOS assuming that will enable reminder notifications to appear from either account regardless of which is foregrounded, like on Windows. This is important for me to split home and work; until I can do this, I can't really switch to To-Do as my main task manager. Thanks.

Yes... please have one view bringing in tasks from multiple accounts. I live only one day at a time, can only do one task at a time, with one pair of eyes and one pair of hands.... One to do list with both personal and work is how I live my life - Thanks.... on Android please.

While I appreciate being able to switch between multiple accounts, it doesn't resolve the overall issue of having your work in separate spaces. There needs to be an option to combine accounts in one place. Please!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base