Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dan Hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regenerating tasks - repeat X (time) after completion
    repeat 1 week after completion
    repeat 2 days after completion
    repeat 3 months after completion

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to set "repeat x days after completion" is the only lacking feature stopping me from moving from Todoist. I think To-Do, with it's integrations to outlook, is actually more simple and intuitive to use for one-off projects or tasks at the moment, but it makes it much more painful (compared to Todoist) for managing low priority recurring chores or actions (half of which i don't expect to complete on their due date because of other priorities).

• Rory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I very much like the recurrence options of Nine. I am able to recur the same day of the month or second Tuesday of the month on a 24 month recurrence. I have things that renew every other year and this lets me have a task reminder to track with that.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I very much want this. Especially the option to choose specific days. I have tasks that I have recurring every day, except in the weekend.

As it is now those asks on monday are overdue from saturday and on tuesday from sunday. It seems a relatively small change.

• Marcus Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These are features that are available in Outlook that should be implemented into the tasks app.

A work reminder that repeats on the first of the month isn't useful if the first falls on a weekend that you don't work. On the other hand, a reminder that repeats on the first weekday of the month is far more useful.

• Juanita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see the option to choose days for example, recurring every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

• Peter Henning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook has far better recurrence options.

Just take it as a baseline and add a better UI, but implement all its features.

Things like montly first workday or yearly forth Tuesday in January are currently not possible in Microsoft To-dos.

Also Recurrence Range cannot be set.
    There isn't the option for the recurrence to calculated from time of the completion of one occurrence.

• Jon Nevill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seasonal trends. For example: Between these dates annually, remind me every month to empty the drains.

Add the option to repeat a task "x" days/weeks/months after the moment the task was marked as completed (instead of its original due date).

• Fernando Agostino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the option to repeat a task "x" days/weeks/months after the moment the task was marked as completed (instead of its original due date).

• 高見知英 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want you to specify the day of the week rather than the date and to be able to specify more flexibly in the repetition period specification.
    For example:
    * First Monday of every month
    * The second, fourth Tuesday of every month
    * Last Saturday of every month

Please add the ability to have bi-weekly due dates. There are so many to-do apps out there that miss the mark on this option. It's a needed feature for bills and the like.

• James Crawford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add more options for recurring tasks:

- every (first/second/third/fourth/last) (weekday/certain day) of every n months (i.e. every first monday of every 2 months)
    - every (first/second/third/fourth/last) (weekday/certain day) of specific month of year (i.e. every first monday of July)

Basically, to give you all the recurrance options you would see in calendars (i.e. Outlook).

• Hansen.M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can recurring events happened every each lunar year of Chinese? It is meaningful for most of Chinese to remind one's birthday. Thanks.

• Rob Lieving commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see an "after" option that resets the time once the task is completed. That is opposed to "every" which happens every set time period.

• Conway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For period-based recurring events, provide option to schedule next occurrence from due date OR completion date...like Todoist's "every" vs "every!".

• Chris Conley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook's recurring meeting functionality should be the standard for all Microsoft products that use the concept of "recurring <thing>".

• Julien K/BIDI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add an option to the repeat function.

Like Google Calendar, being able to set a monthly reminder on each first monday, or first tuesday, or first wednesday and so on.

Or each second monday, second tuesday, etc.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base