How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Weekly view for To-Do

"My day" panel is really useful, but we also need look and have present always our week goals. The possibility bump all our to-dos help to declutter our mind, but this doesn't have sense if we can't organize or order them. So by this reason think is necesary a week view or a monthly view, even a more especific dayly view (maybe by hour or by morning/afternoon/night) could be really productive.

Brett McKay talk about this topic in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxLNY6yxRI

1,151 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

SpencerSpencer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KevinKevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if the "my day" view also had a "tomorrow view" and a "my week view" all on the same page. it would allow us to see tasks at a glance and help arrange the day, tomorrow and the week view.

• RayVraRayVra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As I have noted elsewhere, this could be accomplished within the current framework by enhancing Suggestions (separate sections): Upcoming, Today; Upcoming, Tomorrow; Upcoming, This Week). Overdue (as is). Suggestions for you: Allow it to be configured by the user and incorporate the ability to Prioritize tasks (e.g., 1-2-3, High-Med-Low) and then show in separate sections those in each priority in this section.

• SpencerSpencer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, this could be really usefull, for anyone who try to use the bullet journaling system.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't make me tap/click more times than I have to. It shouldn't take this much effort to see what's on my To Do list. I want the ability to see what's already set as due "today" and this "week." Bring back Smart Lists.

This blank slate approach of "My Day" is not useful to me, so without Smart Lists, Microsoft To-Do is a useless app in comparison to Wunderlist.

• Ovidiu ConstantinOvidiu Constantin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am abusing Today, Tomorrow and Week view in Wunderlist and I need this kind of feature in the replacement app. Due to the way I work, I don't think "My Day" view works for me, so having a default view of Today would be perfect for me.

• AdrianAdrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

549/5000
        Tasks are terminated, so that they can be forgotten immediately. So it is essential that smart lists, as in Wunderlist, can be created, which help to create a daily overview from the different lists and thus make all todo's visible at a glance on this day. This is the reason why I chose Wunderlist. The smart lists are for me a top criterion, to change a todo app. I would like to thank you for checking this function for the implementation.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm still using Wunderlist because of this feature. Tried using To-do but couldn't find a way to efficiently plan my week.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base