How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Start implementing Fluent Design

Why not start implementing some of the new Fluent Design features announced at Build, like acrylic, reveal, parallax, animation, etc.?

156 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

newsordice shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft To-Do) responded  · 

We started implementing Fluent design elements by removing the chrome border, adding animations when switching themes in the header, and adding the slide animation when scrolling through your lists and tasks. We are looking into more changes for future versions of the app.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kevin Cocquyt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for working on it and we already see some of it in the current version of 'To-do' but is it possible to tone down the 'reveal effect' in the calender? The adjacent boxes are so dark, I almost can't see what I'm selecting, making it worse than before. I like the effect but it should be put a bit more mildly like #EEE.

• Fitranda KT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring wide range of colors and pattern as a background, also make an image as a background

Don't forget about the fluent design

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make a consistent Design vor all of the MS Products. Ma launched The Fluent Design System. Now apply it vor all your products and make a consistent design! Apple handel this great google also. Pls ms make a consistent design.

Feedback and Knowledge Base