How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Offline Support

Its better way if we can access it even without internet. There are some situations i think it helps a lot if it has offline support

608 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lucia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use microsoft to do as well offline. You say that is possible but it still asks me to sign in to access my To-Do list. What do I have to do to change that?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do I still have to sign in to access my To-Do list? As far as I can tell, I still have to use the internet to open my To-Do list.

• Felipe V. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are far from a world with anywhere ubiquitous access. Being able to check the list or make changes offline is certainly useful. Outlook has been able to cache data and keep things in sync for 15 years.

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is taking a long time to fix - it's really a pity - I'm 'offline' quite a bit (in planes that either don't have connection or I haven't paid for it) - it's a great opportunity to just think / organize and update my planning - i.e. use 'to do' - ********** is excellent!

• cs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update please on feature request for offline functionality.
        Windows, Android and Apple store all need it urgently.

• Cynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah - without being able to add things while offline it kind of defeats the purpose - too often I need to add something on the fly and I'm not online. It should sync up later. Wunderlist did.

Hi!

Need Linux Desktop App for offline work.

Or tell how to install in linux using Wine.

Very much you need to work in Linux without the Internet. And synchronization when there is internet.

To include the contact's details, subject to whatever the reminder for call, meeting, or anything.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base