How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Sort My Day

The My Day section should have the same sorting options as the others.

324 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DHCross shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft To-Do) responded  · 

With version 1.33 we’ve added list options to My Day, so you can now select your background, sort your to-dos and choose to hide your completed to-dos there. The update should now be available in the Microsoft Store, Google Play Store, iOS App Store, as well as on to-do.microsoft.com in the browser.

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eric Olsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the fact that you added sorting/filtering options to My Day, but I HATE the fact that I cannot manually put the tasks in the order of how I plan to complete them. That was one of the features of My Day that I loved. Can we have that back!

• Bala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tasks that are due today are not getting updated in My Day automatically. Requires My Day plus My Week view

• Irfan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. It is highly required.... plz implement it fast...

thanks for working on it...

• RW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, how does this happen? Once I noticed I couldn't sort what was a favorite app is now an annoying eyesore. At the pace Windows updates get pushed out I would expect this to be quick.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The next update of Microsoft To Do should include this feature. My Day for now is just too basic, we should be able to hide the completed task, the incomplete tasks stay on top and continue to exist the next day if those are not completed that day.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least, completed tasks should move to bottom of list and uncompleted tasks to the top.

• Gérard Toplass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree .... I am converting from Wunderlist and there are functions that have been lost ... add to Wunderlist don’t remove .... sorted NPG my day suggestions by due date is a must please ... add a weekly view .... it’s a small point but the background tbese are boring, can we have graphics .... I would like to format notes as well .. bold, underline etc ...

• Alfredo Distefano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add to "My Day" the same options of the other lists, in particular:

- sort
        - change theme
        - hide completed tasks
        - send a copy to...

The last option is very important, to share the today tasks via email or in other apps like OneNote, for example

• Chris Riley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For a tool that is meant to help me organise my day, it would greatly help to have the ability to organise itself.

• Felipe V. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A 'Sort' button that presents options to sort by Time , Priority, Name, and Custom (or User) would be helpful. Custom is to return to any custom sorted order the user might have made by sliding items around previously. Sometimes a user needs to see things in different orders to make better sense of them.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently have to manually move compelted items to the bottom of the list t focus on remaining tasks for "my day". Would really help having these automatically go to the bottom of the list (until the ability to hide completed tasks from "my day" is an option).

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's confusing when I look at the My Day view as items from my 'admin' list show up all over the place, with items from my 'tech support' list in between. In the My Day view the items from each list should be grouped together.

Preferably with some separation between the different groups so that I can see at a casual glance what admin items I'm focusing on today...

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base