How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Microsoft Launcher (Arrow Launcher) integration

Wunderlist was cleanly integrated into arrow launcher. This new application is currently not.

774 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andrew Rodriguez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not using any launchers. Once the widget is added all is ok. Later in the day list is blank? I have to keep deleting the widget and re adding. Even if I try to change the list it stays blank? I'm using original stock android.

• Mark M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's really hard to use To-Do on Microsoft Launcher. It doesn't give you the My Day or Planned views. Without those it just a unorganized list of thinks which makes you launch the To-Do app.

• Mark M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really great to have My Day and Planned in the Task Widget. It is hard to work on tasks when you have a good number of them.

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This doesn't always sync both ways. If I add a task via the launcher task widget (which I love!), it always will show up in the PC To Do app, but adding in the To Do PC app doesn't show up in the launcher widget... However it will show in the Android app if opened.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keturah,

It's great to have in Launcher, but since the implementation handles multiple accounts (Outlook & 365, for example), the header/title(?—at the *very* top) should change to clearly indicate which account (or service; Outlook/365) is being displayed so I can switch between personal and work ones without accidentally adding to one or the other.

• JeffB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The To-Do (Tasks) widget syncs with cloud/PC. However, some lists are duplicated, and do not clear/refresh. Duplicates may be related to shared lists.

• Riley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just take it off the launcher if it's not going to work and/or sync correctly. I love the idea, but it's just clogging up the launcher at this point

• Pragun Sharma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really appalling. Microsoft should make up their mind first. Whether they would want to proceed with Wunderlist or To-Do. It's been quite some time and Microsoft launcher and to-do are still not integrated. Not to forget cortona, gmail, etc. If the app is meant to focus on daily tasks then mobile launcher and cortona integration is essential for a complete experience.

I installed Microsoft Launcher and was stunned to find that its ToDo links with the old, obsolete Wunderlist which I recently deleted, and does not link with the new Microsoft ToDo which I recently installed. Wow. Just... wow.

Me alegra mucho leer que ya estan trabajando en esta funcion!
        Felicidades a ambas equipos de estas aplicaciones, Microsoft se esta poniendo muy bien las pilas con estos servicios

• RichardTE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add multiple To-Do list widgets to Android/Launcher and widgets area (scroll far left page). Currently can add multiple To-Do widgets, but all are showing the same list. See Todoist which implements the multi-widgets perfectly.

• Sandra B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this TODO app sync with the Android Launcher TODO card. It connects with Wunderlist (the depreciated app) but not with the current TODO app? Strange...

• Leo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[This Feedback For Microsoft Launcher. (Couldn't able to find any relevant forums for the same So I came here to post]
        Been using Microsoft Launcher (For Android) for quite a while and I loved it and have some thought to make it even better. First of all a big thanks for allowing us to make the folder(s) in App Drawers.
        Please check this. Here some My take to make Microsoft Launcher even better in app drawer area.

1. To re-adding apps into already created folder (in app drawer) is pain It needed to be more flexible. Like, whenever we try to put more apps in a folder (which is already created) it shows all my apps (which is confusing) without caring some of them are present in other folders already. :(
        SOLUTION
        While adding apps into a folder (in app drawer) there should be an option where it should ask us whether we want to put it in a New folder or already created folder.

2. Rearrange created folder in App Drawer is not
        possible yet.

3. Need a restrict mode for App Drawer Folder which won't allow you to place same apps into two or more different folders.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base