How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Microsoft Launcher (Arrow Launcher) integration

Wunderlist was cleanly integrated into arrow launcher. This new application is currently not.

616 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andrew Rodriguez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I installed Microsoft Launcher and was stunned to find that its ToDo links with the old, obsolete Wunderlist which I recently deleted, and does not link with the new Microsoft ToDo which I recently installed. Wow. Just... wow.

Me alegra mucho leer que ya estan trabajando en esta funcion!
        Felicidades a ambas equipos de estas aplicaciones, Microsoft se esta poniendo muy bien las pilas con estos servicios

• RichardTE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add multiple To-Do list widgets to Android/Launcher and widgets area (scroll far left page). Currently can add multiple To-Do widgets, but all are showing the same list. See Todoist which implements the multi-widgets perfectly.

• Sandra B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this TODO app sync with the Android Launcher TODO card. It connects with Wunderlist (the depreciated app) but not with the current TODO app? Strange...

• Leo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[This Feedback For Microsoft Launcher. (Couldn't able to find any relevant forums for the same So I came here to post]
        Been using Microsoft Launcher (For Android) for quite a while and I loved it and have some thought to make it even better. First of all a big thanks for allowing us to make the folder(s) in App Drawers.
        Please check this. Here some My take to make Microsoft Launcher even better in app drawer area.

1. To re-adding apps into already created folder (in app drawer) is pain It needed to be more flexible. Like, whenever we try to put more apps in a folder (which is already created) it shows all my apps (which is confusing) without caring some of them are present in other folders already. :(
        SOLUTION
        While adding apps into a folder (in app drawer) there should be an option where it should ask us whether we want to put it in a New folder or already created folder.

2. Rearrange created folder in App Drawer is not
        possible yet.

3. Need a restrict mode for App Drawer Folder which won't allow you to place same apps into two or more different folders.

• Jim Kutter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a new user this is confusing. MSFT's own todo app doesn't sync with MSFT's own android launcher? I have to install wunderlist? But then there's a separate app for that? Do the dev teams even talk to each other? Please guys. Provide a consistent face at least.

• Sebastian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ist been nearly 4 months since changing the status to planned. Any updates on this? The integration with Microsoft Launcher is a must.

• Ilya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrate To-Do with the microsoft launcher for android.
        Plus make it possible to add some pictures for tasks

Integrate most of the functionality from the Next lockscreen into Launcher.
        So you have all notifications and information at a glance as well. Next to the wallpaper option :)

I love this app but I would like to suggest you please add some more themses based on nature etc.

• Nicklas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be happy if Microsoft Launcher's to-do widget would support Microsoft To-Do. I don't like Wunderlist ass much as Microsoft To-Do. It's just so clean and simple (and no paid plans)

Come on Microsoft start with a must interface between "Microsoft To Do" and "Microsoft Launcher" into the new year.

• Barry Weston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to see this integrated. My work has finally completed the full office 365 switch over and I am now using To-Do to mange general to-do's as well as sync it with to-do's in Outlook desktop. I have switched over to Msft Launcher and started using Edge so I can take advantage of the continue on PC functions. The missing piece is the To-Do app.

I do not want to have to use Wunderlist just for me to have to export it all to To-Do when they finally shutter Wunderlist (which is coming).

Let's hear some news Microsoft.

• André commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, when they are going to implement that feature has the name Microsoft and does not connect to their other services, it is ending the year and still do not make that change the more we have to wait to join their services.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base