How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Microsoft Launcher (Arrow Launcher) integration

Wunderlist was cleanly integrated into arrow launcher. This new application is currently not.

774 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andrew Rodriguez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rody Thauvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as others : no sync between Microsoft To do and the Microsoft Launcher to-do card. I loved the idea of a tasks card on the launcher and i like the very simple design (i actually deleted other to do apps in favour of this) but how can one release such a broken feature ? Syncing is essential for such a feature !

• Jason Gomez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is integration at the time I write this comment, but I am unsure if syncing is reliable.

What is definitely annoying is that I get two different Cortana alerts, one being quite ugly and with worse snooze delay times.

I think the nice one comes from Cortana and the horrible one comes from Microsoft Launcher. How can I disable the horrible one?

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tasks seem to only sync one-way. Changes made in launcher card will translate to the to-do app, but changes made in to-do will not sync to the launcher card.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not using any launchers. Once the widget is added all is ok. Later in the day list is blank? I have to keep deleting the widget and re adding. Even if I try to change the list it stays blank? I'm using original stock android.

• Mark M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's really hard to use To-Do on Microsoft Launcher. It doesn't give you the My Day or Planned views. Without those it just a unorganized list of thinks which makes you launch the To-Do app.

• Mark M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really great to have My Day and Planned in the Task Widget. It is hard to work on tasks when you have a good number of them.

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This doesn't always sync both ways. If I add a task via the launcher task widget (which I love!), it always will show up in the PC To Do app, but adding in the To Do PC app doesn't show up in the launcher widget... However it will show in the Android app if opened.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keturah,

It's great to have in Launcher, but since the implementation handles multiple accounts (Outlook & 365, for example), the header/title(?—at the *very* top) should change to clearly indicate which account (or service; Outlook/365) is being displayed so I can switch between personal and work ones without accidentally adding to one or the other.

• JeffB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The To-Do (Tasks) widget syncs with cloud/PC. However, some lists are duplicated, and do not clear/refresh. Duplicates may be related to shared lists.

• Riley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just take it off the launcher if it's not going to work and/or sync correctly. I love the idea, but it's just clogging up the launcher at this point

• Pragun Sharma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really appalling. Microsoft should make up their mind first. Whether they would want to proceed with Wunderlist or To-Do. It's been quite some time and Microsoft launcher and to-do are still not integrated. Not to forget cortona, gmail, etc. If the app is meant to focus on daily tasks then mobile launcher and cortona integration is essential for a complete experience.

I installed Microsoft Launcher and was stunned to find that its ToDo links with the old, obsolete Wunderlist which I recently deleted, and does not link with the new Microsoft ToDo which I recently installed. Wow. Just... wow.

Me alegra mucho leer que ya estan trabajando en esta funcion!
    Felicidades a ambas equipos de estas aplicaciones, Microsoft se esta poniendo muy bien las pilas con estos servicios

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base