Calendar Integration / Calendar View
Calendar feed or calendar integration with iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Agenda or within app.
We do support showing due tasks in the calendar (Agenda view) in the OWA My Day pane.
We are working on extending this functionality.
We are releasing a new Work Management software designed for professionals and teams using Microsoft 365 can help with this issue.
1. Check-ins - start the day off right with a routine that gets you energized for work and helps you plan a balanced, goal-focused agenda.
2. Agenda - Reduce stress, anxiety, and feeling overwhelmed with a single view of things you plan to accomplish each day ( To Do's Tasks, Outlook Meetings, Planner projects, etc) organized to fit your work style.
3. Activities - Achieve high-performance teamwork by giving team members a bird's eye view of their co-worker's morale, availability, and what they plan to accomplish each day.
4. Checkouts - End your day on a good note with a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment, making it easier to get up and go to work the next day.
5. Automations - Use our pre-built or customize your own Microsoft Power Automate workflows to perform tedious and repetitive tasks. Simultaneously, automate the process of adding higher-value ones to Vineforce so they can be part of your workday routine.
Early Bird Offer
• Regular Cost: 13/User / month ( $156 per user/ year)
• Early Bird Special: 50% off ($6.5/ user / month ( $78 per user / year) Minimum 5 users
• Bonus: Buy an early bird special subscription, Get 1 HR of free Microsoft 365 consulting/ troubling shooting ( SharePoint, Power App, or Power Automate flows), or 50% off your next power app or power automate project
Book a demo here ( www.vineforce.com) and mention Early bird in the Notes section when you book.
Ana Luna commented
Allow flagged items to show as blocked time in my calendar. This way my time to do the task is already allocated
Come on! I need to see my To Do due dates in Outlook calendar!
really would like to be able to see my To Do items with due dates on my google calendar. without this, it makes it hard to convert.
Doug Miller commented
I believe the calendar view people are anxious to see would tasks due on for example 3/22/2021 Will to in the calendar on that day, and if not completed move to the next day highlighted as past due.
I'd like to see To Do crosslink to calendar events for note taking and task lists. OneNote is overkill--just something structured which To Do already has.
Ana Romina Torre commented
Organize tasks by month
TC Gill (IT Labs) commented
"Apr 20, 2017 "
As per others comments here.
Such a useful use case, but waiting for it to be developed to be is like watching cricket (or paint dry).
As per the other comment here (see below) its funny and very true.
"You just have to wonder: is there really a development team working on To do? Like 5 days a Week? 8 hours a day? If that is really the case, all these feature requests could be implemented within a month. Obviously they don't want to do it. That is the only possible explanation.
Or is the "development team" actually an intern named Kevin, employed for two weeks a year? Lol."
High five for that comment Madam/sir
You just have to wonder: is there really a development team working on To do? Like 5 days a Week? 8 hours a day? If that is really the case, all these feature requests could be implemented within a month. Obviously they don't want to do it. That is the only possible explanation.
Or is the "development team" actually an intern named Kevin, employed for two weeks a year? Lol.
Gerard Rondinel commented
Or you could add a button on the app that shows you all your due tasks on a monthly or weekly view. Like Trello's Calendar Power-Up. But of course an Outlook automatic integration would be much better because you could see both your events and taks all in one place, like Google Tasks with Google Calendar.
A ferramenta é sensacional...mas precisa de uma integração com o calendário do próprio outlook. Ficaria perfeita. É a única coisa essencial que falta.
O e-mail sinalizado já aparece...imagina colocar no planejado e aparecer como compromisso lá no calendário e vice-versa. Seria perfeito!!
Ken Rose commented
Please consider this sooner than later! To Do is very useful by itself, but a unified calendar experience through Outlook would make for a perfect experience!
İleri tarihlere hatta yıllara da program yapılmalıdır.
Would be nice to have the app To Do integration with outlook calendar. I would like to create an apointment at calendar and have date and time sync with my tasks at To Do app.
Today when I create a task at To Do I need to go to calendar and create an apointment to that. This double work costs me a lot of time.
Seria genial que se acople a mi calendar
It is almost 4 years now since I voted for this feature, and you guys are still [working on it]. It will be nice to share with 14,457 people what this four years update will look like at least, or at least say we will not do it, and close the feature.
I Kang commented
I'm a big fan of this app. However, please implement this and update it asap. Definitely, I also need it.
Nora J commented
PLEASE get this done! I have stopped using the Office Calendar, Planner, and To Do because this is not working.
Come on! 4 years for something as simple as this? This is unacceptable.
We need a way to show all the tasks with date in a calendar, that would be very clear and intuitionistic.