Calendar Integration / Calendar View
Calendar feed or calendar integration with iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Agenda or within app.
We do support showing due tasks in the calendar (Agenda view) in the OWA My Day pane.
We are working on extending this functionality.
Mike Flint commented
It would make a lot of sense if my tasks would show up in my calendar each day instead of me having to open the app to see which tasks I have for that day
yes, please, sync with Google tasks/Google Calendar and Google Keep reminders
qual previsão de conclusão?
Hope we can overview agenda through view on month level and check it on later status.
This is such a basic functionality that all To Do managers have - when will this be available for iCal?
i want agenda through several views (Day, Week, Month)
It's been 4 years since this feature was requested 😫
Need to be able to move or categorize Flagged Email into a To Do List. Only having it in Flagged Email doesn’t put it where I need it. Make it like the “Add to My Day” functionality but offer to add it to a List. Thanks!
The items in the OWM are at random. It would be nice if they are sorted on due date.
The Tasks from Planner are nog visable in the calender view
Helpful and handy. Thank you.
Kindly include Calendar View of the task lists based on the due dates. Highly required. Google calendar has already implemented it.
Please add Google Calendar integration.
I'm so close to moving my team to another task list service, if this feature isn't added soon.
It's been years since Microsoft acquired Wunderlist and To Do is still a far less capable app.
Common Microsoft! Do it!
الشمري أبو خالد commented
لايوجد تنبية لايوجد اضهار علامة المهمة في سطح المكتب-طريقة ارسال رسالة للبريد اعدادت ليست دقيقة وبسيطة
Mr. Mahesh Sharma commented
t is almost 2 years now since I voted for this feature, and you guys are still [working on it]. It will be nice to share with 14,457 people what this four years update will look like at least, or at least say we will not do it, and close the feature.
Oluwaseyi Akinruntan commented
If you guys can make Google calendar sync possible with To Do, that would be awesome.
Valesh Pereira commented
Please have a feature to use different calendars for different tasks. Example: work calendar and Personal calendar or Country specific calendars
Needs to sync with outlook mail, calendar and tasks
We are releasing a new Work Management software designed for professionals and teams using Microsoft 365 can help with this issue.
1. Check-ins - start the day off right with a routine that gets you energized for work and helps you plan a balanced, goal-focused agenda.
2. Agenda - Reduce stress, anxiety, and feeling overwhelmed with a single view of things you plan to accomplish each day ( To Do's Tasks, Outlook Meetings, Planner projects, etc) organized to fit your work style.
3. Activities - Achieve high-performance teamwork by giving team members a bird's eye view of their co-worker's morale, availability, and what they plan to accomplish each day.
4. Checkouts - End your day on a good note with a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment, making it easier to get up and go to work the next day.
5. Automations - Use our pre-built or customize your own Microsoft Power Automate workflows to perform tedious and repetitive tasks. Simultaneously, automate the process of adding higher-value ones to Vineforce so they can be part of your workday routine.
Early Bird Offer
• Regular Cost: 13/User / month ( $156 per user/ year)
• Early Bird Special: 50% off ($6.5/ user / month ( $78 per user / year) Minimum 5 users
• Bonus: Buy an early bird special subscription, Get 1 HR of free Microsoft 365 consulting/ troubling shooting ( SharePoint, Power App, or Power Automate flows), or 50% off your next power app or power automate project
Book a demo here ( www.vineforce.com) and mention Early bird in the Notes section when you book.
Ana Luna commented
Allow flagged items to show as blocked time in my calendar. This way my time to do the task is already allocated
Come on! I need to see my To Do due dates in Outlook calendar!