How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Calendar Integration / Calendar View

Calendar feed or calendar integration with iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Agenda or within app.

5,822 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

498 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brian Collins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would prefer this be an in-app view. I would also gain the most benefit from this if it was combined with adding start dates for tasks. That way I could see the overlap of the durations that I'm working on tasks.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have a calendar view to capture a higher level overview of everything. In the app.

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really want Microsoft to do to be intergrated with my outlook calendar. This way I can see what tasks are due when and see what I have going on that day.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When this is linked to Outlook I would like to have the ability to drag tasks to a specific time on the calendar to create a daily/weekly plan with meetings and tasks distributed in one view.

• Dhananjay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its is really good app however it would be really great help if we could see weekly or monthly calendar view

When can we expect to see the integration to outlook calenders implemented so that task due dates pull through your calender?

更新:
        1.设计一个合理的中文名(混合语言名也挺好)
        2.建议“Windows闹钟和时钟、录音机”应用作为一种“视图或功能”合并入“Microsoft To-Do”等有相关需求的应用/服务中(方便快速设定也可在应用内单独列出为一个栏目并可固定在磁贴、任务栏),“闹钟/计时器/沙漏、录音机”也是一种“To-Do”行为/任务
        与轻便的To-Do类应用相比日历作为独立应用越来越不直观,日历作为To-Do或其它相关应用的一个子模块或者视图比较好(视图类型还有:简易空白文字和绘图视图,列表/待办事项视图,甚至音视频时间轴视图),视图作为一种模板/抽象结构与“带时间节点的内容/数据-提醒“分离
        觉得To-Do类应用的核心是作为一个内容/数据的容器可以“自行轻量创建”,或“导入/集合其它应用生成的内容/数据”,然后对需要标记的内容/数据标记时间属性,使得散落在各应用中的任务列表/记事本、草图板、提醒/闹钟、录音等”轻量级内容/数据的创建“和”时间节点标记-提醒“功能合并统一开发
        整合/合并MS Whiteboard与MS Sticky Notes(包括草图板),和MS To-Do协作,并在类似有记录需求的应用/服务中调用“屏幕草图、屏幕录制、内部录音(设备内选定应用录音)“api实现的子模块或嵌入”外部录音(录音机)、相机”应用外链,在“Windows记录工作栏/工作区”中列出整合应用子模块链接-“便笺、白板、屏幕截图、屏幕视频录制(有音频开关)、屏幕音频录制“和应用外链”录音机、相机、直播“(类似"任务栏人脉"与“链接人脉的相关应用”这样的设计,“任务栏日期/时间”与“链接的相关日历/To-Do”。其他区域也可参考这样的设计-“集中显示区/卡”与“链接的应用/服务”分离/解耦),若是本地存储无需MS账户也可使用
        3.日期、字母等“排序类别”和“筛选类别”分开操作
        4.支持PWA,支持遥控/TV模式和MR模式

“Windows记录工作栏/工作区”-反馈中心搜索:
        “Windows Record WorkBar/WorkArea”(Windows记录工作栏/工作区)相关建议

The repeating task feature really needs improvement. I am moving away from ToDo for this reason, until a fix is announced. Just basic functions such as "repeat on the first Monday of each Month" or repeat on "the first Saturday of March," etc. are missing.

• Mainul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All reminders and due days of the task should be viewed in calendar also.

• Cristian Adamiu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I start to enjoy the app very much as it gives a lot more options for a task then many other apps. What it lacks and I consider it indispensable is integration with iPhone calendar. Apart from this the app is great.

• Ahmed Naaif Mohamed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the recent update I think, the calendar is updated with the tasks for the day. I think the calendar view requested here resembles what wunderlist does with its calendar view. Perhaps allow the app to generate a link to link with calendars?

Outlook Calendar integrating isn't working yet. I just wish I could see all the tasks I have to do on a calendar view so that I can see how far away it is.

Beside calendar integration it will be good to add an option allows to choose an alarm sound from the variety rang of system sounds or more from media added on phone instead of the too short peep of the system notifications.

• Beryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed with multiple calendar app integration for flexibility - thanks!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

Feedback and Knowledge Base