How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Calendar Integration / Calendar View

Calendar feed or calendar integration with iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Agenda or within app.

6,351 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

550 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Akbar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to show my tasks besides my appointments in a Calendar.
    I assume that Tasks are also blocking my Calendar. They have kind of same importance as compared to my appointments.
    I came with an Idea to think about "Task is an appointment to my self". If I cannot get to complete a task, how can I expect to get appointments to someone.

I designed a simple application for myself, but it is not allowed to publish on my office computer.

• Omar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook callendar and tasks integrated with Samsung callendar on S7 phone. Latest MS apps do not. To Do does must integrate with calendars to be of real value. Come on Microsoft. At the moment Outlookand tasks is going babkwards!

• Seth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a good idea to hurry with this feature. Google already has implemented it.

• Rachitha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys still working it? Like, since last year to make this simple feature available?
    This is already there in Wunderlist!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MS to-do is by far better than googles new build in task app. However, it’s crazy that they already have it linked to it’s calendar and agenda and we are still waiting for it. I hate to say this but it’s probably why more people are switching to google services all the time.

• Jkavanagh58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do love the no real use analysis, sorry but I use this every day but we are all different as I could make the same type comment over there on the google services side... outlook.com with the check mark and link to the to-do web service is a good start for sure.

• Rex Leonis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TickTick and Todoist already do that. It's a basic functionality to sync with Google Calendar, no real use otherwise.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tired of seeing "working on it" status...Desperately waiting for this feature to fully switch from wunderlist to ToDo

• Pat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything says working on it, this should have already been done. Most tasks are based on scheduled days and you need to view an overall picture by viewing a calendar by day, month, and year. Take this as constructive criticism, take a look at https://www.ticktick.com/ they have a calendar that does that. You have to look at this from an end-user perspective and not from a developer view.

• Randolph Leary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An ical feature is one thing but why not take the next step and allow editing of the task / todo straight from the calendar?

• Walid Damouny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even working with a Microsoft account calendar would be great. I don't use calendars for personal stuff because I have to step into the calendar UI and it mostly is a frustrating experience.

• Himanshu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do we have plans for a feature where I am able to convert a task in TODO to a calendar appointment ?

• Steven Bickle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This does actually work already. If you want a task to appear in your calendar add a reminder for it with a time and it will appear with your Cortana reminders. I guess you need to make sure that Cortana and Todo are linked in Cortana.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

Feedback and Knowledge Base