How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Calendar Integration / Calendar View

Calendar feed or calendar integration with iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Agenda or within app.

5,377 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

439 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Leonard Needs to integrate with Outlook 365/Exchange. Having a task in calendar view will be a great feature for planning. It will allow you to view everything in on a place so you don't plan a task and a calendar item at the same time.

• janosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't need integration with other apps, but Calender VIEW within the app would be great

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obviously, all items in MS To-Do with a Due Date can't be added to the Outlook Calendar; but, some items should have that functionality. If there was an added function in To-Do when setting a Due Date on an item that allowed that item to be connected (two-way sync) with the Outlook Calendar, this would accomplish the link needed between some To-Do Tasks and the Calendar (or with GCal, etc.

• Vinta370 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the app, but Tasks with a due date should be at least visible in calendar (without going via a separate link to find if anything is due). For me, I currently use outlook for my calendar, and it is something I can currently sync with tasks in Wunderlist - so To-Do is going backwards until this is implemented.

• Hikari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was already announced a few weeks ago and still I don't see To-Do icon on the top bar in my Outlook Calendar. Is there anything I should do to make it work?

• 陈旭缘 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

although we have a view that list the arrangements in a linear way, we need a view that can directlty see the arrangements of a week or a day.

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is Google Calendar planned too? I need to find a good todo app for 2019 and if like to switch my Wunderlist to MS Todo if this could get going.

• Max Pinheiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar integration will help see the the entire outlook of the day. It will really help. However, it has to include other things other than outlook calendar.

• Fred Janosko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should fit in with tasks list add the features of to-do to outlook task list. should cross populate (update) each app. - outlook tasks and to-do

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base