How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Calendar Integration / Calendar View

Calendar feed or calendar integration with iCal, Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Agenda or within app.

6,776 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

612 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be best if it appears as it’s own calendar tied to your office 365 account. Like how you can enable a calendar feed for any planner plan - this lets you see it in any calendar app you choose.

• D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long will it take to integrate with the Outlook calendar? Hope it will be released soon

• Saint commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A great suggestion and a super useful and powerful function. Once user provide an expected start date and time and an expected finish date and time when creating a todo task, the task should automatically change it into a calendar event with a time-slot on calander view! Look forward to your update!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This sounds like a great feature! I hope they release this in time for when classes start. I'm in need of a good planner app and this app has already been a godsend in helping me get organized

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When could we have this function? We really need this to arrange our daily works and study schedules.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Syncing with Google Calender is a must for millions to transition to using Microsoft To Do.

• Milo X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrating with outlook will not work for me, since my outlook lives inside a very restrictive firewall. I need an ics feed, like Wunderlist (and many others have). Without it I can never switch.

• Ashley Sonju commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will not use this app if it does not import my calendar. Love Things 3 and its ability to pull my calendar and all of my lists together

• Ali Erol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without calender integration it is impossible for me to leave Wunderlist. I hope you wont shut down Wunderlist without this calender integration.

• Hernán commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a game changer, it would be tremendously helpful, please add this feature ❤

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me it's enough to automatically put my meetings from agenda in the MS Todo list today.

Then I will have everything in one list for that day.. would be really great!

(ADHD so it would help me a lot!)

Regards

← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31

Feedback and Knowledge Base