How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Intune App Policy Management (MAM)

Ensure all can be managed by MDM/MAM and separation of consumer and business data. Just like all the other Office App. For enterprise it is important to ensure app data control. Please use the Intune SDK or Intune Wrapper.

162 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard Wessels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was rather surprised that this was NOT already done. I just completed setting up the framework for Intune and some basic MDM and MAM policies. Part of that was ensuring that Outlook and the other components around it would fall under MDM/MAM control. It appears that this app does not fall into that category. It's very sad that this was not already put in place when the app was released.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As with som many this is a blocker for my organisation. To-Do was a key application in our O365 rollout till we found out it doesn´t work with MAM. The mobile app is a key part of the To-Do experience so we will not deploy untill it works.
        An estimated date of availability would be much appreciated.

• Nick Rupp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Key blocker for us as well. We have a large amount of interest in the app from the business but can't deploy it as it violates our separation of corporate/employee data policies on mobile devices.

It would be really helpful to know a due date or at least if it will be finished within a month, 3 months, half a year or more.

Come-on! When? Should be mandatory to make all MS mobile apps linked to o365 "enlightened" before release - we are not going to use this until it is.

• Will Vick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a key blocker for us - would be great to hear any updates on when it might be available

Essential - our users can't sync to-do from Outlook as the app doesn't support it and app passwords are off by policy blocking the use of any OS native app sync. To-do looked promising until I hit the Azure portal and couldn't find it in the list of apps available for protection :(

• Rob Hardman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature to To-Do. It is absolutely essential for business/enterprise subscribers.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Including To-Do into our work flows was going well until we started looking at the MAM side of things.

• Dave Mangan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs sorting. This is one product that could easily standalone and bring great benefits to my workforce.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Advised today that to-do is about to be on by default for O365 licenses ... but still no word about MDM/MAM support. Seems like we will have to turn it off in O365 since it won't be usable on an iOS managed device. Sad.

Any update of planned or future support would be appreciated.

• UE Aeonslegend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All MS apps should have MAM support before being released. Enterprise customers cannot use these apps without proper security. I work for a fortune 100 company and we can't use To-Do until MAM is supported.

It's a great tool, but can't use it anymore as we have Conditional access enabled, and To Do is not supported under application management.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base