How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Assign tasks to someone

In the way it was possible in Wunderlist. Or the way one can invite someone on Outlook.

1,520 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

146 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am surprised this is so far down the pecking order. I was in a forum with about 100 other companies recently and someone presented under the heading "useful hacks". Wunderlist and its competitors were presented and when I made the mistake of suggesting TO-Do I was shouted down, primarily because you are dragging your feet in regards this functionality and the ability to add attachments for a group share....Just saying!!!!

Please, it's been 2 years from the first requirement for this feature. Could you post an official coment or word about a possible release date?

Also waiting for this functionality before we can transfer from wunderlist.... ETA pls?

please please please!!! do you have a ETA for this feature? the lack of these feature make the implementation imposible in a workgroup.

This is critical for Teams that share To Do tasks. We can't transfer from Wunderlist until this is done. Like everyone else here, I want to know an ETA on this feature

This is also a must for our team before we transfer over from Wunderlist. IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN? How long will it take, another year or so?

• Chris Mejias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this available as soon as possible, this is a very important piece of this app that we have been using heavily and effectively in Wunderlist.

• Eirik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very important feature, when is it coming? Unprofessional of Microsoft to cancel wunderlist support when Microsoft To Do does this badly..

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So ... can we get an ETA on this? Needed for enterprise solution across org.

Hi, would you share with us an estimated time for this new feature? We are Office 365 implementers and foud this new feature vital for workgroups!

Best regards,

Javier

We really need this feature to use the app in the team instead of wrike or todoist- pls.speed up the implementation !

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really hope this gets added soon as this is an important feature!
        Any ETA?

• Havi Arevalo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to assign To-Do's to individuals will help, but add the feature of notifications and not relying on keeping the app open to see changes will be huge value.

• Adam Howe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allocating To-Do's to team is essential for my operation if we are going to be able to use it. It worked in Wunderlist but currently using Task In A Box to acheive with better results.

• Peder Hallin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!
        Is there a timeline on when this is expected to be done? Only thing missing to start using it

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base