How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Assign tasks to someone

In the way it was possible in Wunderlist. Or the way one can invite someone on Outlook.

1,216 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

109 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lee Crowhurst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was added to the backlog 10 months ago! Do you have an update. This is an essential feature is we are to use this... Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of task assignment is the only feature preventing me from migrating from Wunderlist. Hoping it arrives in an update soon!

• Hunter Hamilton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a critically-needed feature in order for me to roll out To-Do to all of my direct reports. Thanks for your consideration.

• Anne Hilde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Impossible to use To-Do with my team without this feature. Must work like wunderlist or even better with multiple people assignment.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 0 chance of using this without a shared list feature

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a company we are migrating from Wunderlist and would like to have the same or better features in MS To-Do including the possibility to assign tasks within shared to-do lists.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Marcin. Shared list and assigning tasks goes hand in hand. Would be really useful for my team in the office and actually my family too.

• Hannes Henkelmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If such a feature is implemented it would be great if a task in a shared list wouldn't be suggested for my day if it already is assigned to someone else

• Victor Gasparini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As soon as I knew about the possibility of sharing the list, once again, I've come back to migrate from Wunderlist. What a deception. How can I work with my team if I'm not able to assign tasks to someone???I know the that might be hard to work on it, but, it's been a while since Wunderlist was completely set aside. Honestly, I am going to look for another service.

What does 'on the backlog' actually mean? This was one of the main bonuses of Wunderlist and if its not part of To Do soon, it'll kill if for our team. Enough emails already without having to search for these as well. Just allow us to 'add' people within our organisation or invite by email from within the program/app please or we'll be moving to something else.

Surprised to see this on the backlog. Checkout ToDo Bot/Workast for Slack to see how this should be integrated with Microsoft Teams. Sharing a To Do list with someone doesn't make sense when you can't assign the task to them or set reminders etc. Please move this to the "planned" category.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base