Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have used Wunderlist for years for management of personal tasks, but can't use it at work. I was thrilled to now have access to MS To Do at work, but I can't use it without the ability to group lists into folders the way you can in Wunderlist. Please add this critical feature!

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I won't switch from Wonderlist to Todo until folders are supported.

• Ulrich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have - in Wunderlist - for one task several lists, sometimes withe the same name within the group... after migrating to to-do all are in the same folder... please add this feature so I can _really_ migrate!

• Paul L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant use this app without folders. I appreciate all the work you're putting into this, but I can't fully migrate from wunderlist until folders are supported

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is VERY Important. The ability to sort the lists into custom folders is the reason we would use this program.

• Phasma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to migrate from Wunderlist to MSFT To-do but I will go back to Wunderlist and wait until folders and the Weekly auto-list are added. Why does it take so long to reach Wunderlist's level? 3 years and Wunderlist is still much better.

Folder support/Group lists are mandatory - To-Do is not usable for me without this function. I migrated my Wunderlist data and find it a giant leap backwards from Wunderlist.

• TedHoward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can well imagine that the product team is passionate & eager to delete wunderlist and make MSFT To-Do better than all alternatives. Having been at MSFT for ~5 yrs and read nearly every ThinkWeek paper, I can assure you that Bill Gates *loved* lists.

Meanwhile, it's been 3 years since MSFT acquired 6wunderkinder. Wunderlist is stagnant. MSFT To-Do is doing (pun) nothing at all.

The team needs to either manage-up to force changes that benefit us users or simply go rebel and start shipping essential features like this one without waiting for 'leadership approval'.

The alternative is that all wunderlist users are lost and MSFT To-Do continues to lose market share. Did you see that Google is investing in To-Do lists finally?

Folders are a must. I am honestly only waiting for this feature to migrate from Wunderlist.

Folders please!

Integration with outlook calendar. Being able to create appointments and reminders when deadlines are approaching. Even automatically.

Waiting folder option and to-do copy-paste options, meanwhile I will continue using Wunderlist web version

• Deric Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is a comment here an official vote? To Do is looking nice, but honestly it appears as if you started from scratch to recreate Wunderlist. As a developer and product manager, I don't really understand why.

Wunderlist was already pretty phenomenal, and was only missing a few key features like: tagging, search & replace, exporting list, duplicate finders, loss of data when traveling through timezones, and another level above folders, such as different notebooks in OneNote. As a GTD kinda guy, and as someone terribly afflicted by OCD, my entire life is in Wunderlist. I was a fan of Wunderlist back from the Accelerator days and was a paid user for many years (I miss my star icon.) I spend a lot of time in Wunderlist, and it has a way to go,but I am tracking thousands of items and hundreds of folders, lists, tasks, and subtasks. I was excited to hear that Microsoft was acquiring Wunderlist and had hoped for the same success they seemed to have when they bought Sunrise and escalated the outlook app into something great.

I love using the latest and greatest, but MS To Do has a long ways to go.... I defiitely cannot use it without FOLDERS... I am not sure what would happen if I tried to migrate my data. Would I just end up with hundreds of uncategorized folders in the left pane? :(

FOLDERS, please!

Folders are what convinced me to use Wunderlist in the first place. This is the way I am able to sort through and categorize tasks to make me efficient and not have to sift through a bunch of other lists to get to what I need quickly.

• Luis Rodriguez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like ToDo. But as other readers have also stated, I will only switch from Wunderlist once folders and the Weekly auto-list are added.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base