Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Group lists, and please the ability to see tasks and sub tasks in a single view.

• Brandon Ramsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let’s us group lists into folders please. This would make this app 100x more useful for my workflows.

Folder nesting is a must. For those who don't use it then don't set it up.

Here is. Why it's great.

I use todo not only for my tasks but with all my leaders. We have three tiers of leaders if you will. By nesting I can see the leader under me with all the Tasks that would be for their team and yet still have it separated in that folder by the leaders under them. Much easier then 20 names. I speak to 3. They may have 5.

• Ted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the ToDo site, new Outlook Web, and ToDo App on mobile to be able to assign and group tasks by Outlook categories. We also need to be able to edit categories there as well.
        Thank you.

Please add this feature! Neasting lists under others in the menu would be perfect. Such as todoist.

• Anssi Niemi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook Tasks already have arbitrarily nestable folders, bringing that to To-Do would be amazing.

• Rob K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support for categories - integrated with outlook tasks - please!

• MJC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All my tasks in outlook are sorted by category - this would be a major benefit!

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to be able to separate my work life from my home life and folders in Wunderlist helps me do that. I use subfolders too. They help keep everything organized and easy to find.

• Ian Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please DONT add folders/ nesting (unless there is an option to disable it). The beauty of ToDo is its simplicity.

Personally I find folders/ nesting very tatty looking & fiddly to use. I LIKE seeing all my projects in a long list, as it means I can scroll through them & always get an easy overview (without clicking/ flicking through nests/ folders all the time)

One tip that I have for those desperate for this function- instead, why not add different emoji’s for each top-level project? Its a simple way to differentiate between projects- you can line up all the same projects/ emojis next to each other.

Please don’t change too much about ToDo- I really love it just at is- it’s gorgeous!

• Alexandr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Да очень нужно, для создания Архива проектов.

• Agron Morina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too. Not ever switching from Wunderlist if there is no folder support, or grouping of lists.
        We want the exact same taste as it was in Wunderlist.. Pls dont try change anything by taking away awsome features of Wunderlist.

Not ever switching from Wunderlist if there is no folder support. It's embarrassing that this takes so long and shows that ToDo Developers don't even use their own app day in and day out for serious list management - not holding my breath but can't help shaking my head. I check back in here every few months - always same status.

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

....... oh and some update or feedback from MICROSOFT would be great ! It’s not good to IGNORE all those comments below since a long time. “ working on it “ for how long already ? It’s there in Wunderlist !

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys took over Wunderlist some time ago now. How is it that you integrated almost all features into To do , but the most essential - Folders- not yet ? How long you want us to wait for this simple feature ? I cannot comprehend that - seriously .

• Joachim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

waiting for this feature until I'll switch. Glad file attachements are in, but until this is in, Wunderlist still is a better option.

Absolutely need the ability to create folders to organize lists, similar to Wunderlist!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32

Feedback and Knowledge Base