Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This topic have 5.342 votes? Why don't you react to the customers requests?
        I do not understand.

I am a long time Wunderlist user and I love it. I love To-Do too, but I miss the presence of folders that helps me organize my lists. Until such time that some sort of organizing the lists is created in To-Do I will stick with Wunderlist.

• Daniel p.m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it don't need to be like wunderlist
        i like folder in wunderlist because i have a lot of group of task and when i write them the app will be complex to use and for ease of use it need for organize tasks .
        -folder is a option for organize tasks
        -tags is another option for organize tasks
        -emoji icon is another option (your app has it ) but when we have a lot of list it will be complexity
        -important and priority tasks is another option
        -ui folder option is another option
        -and more ...

you can imagine windows explorer and how to organize files in it .

if you want another method , you need to know another method for organize tasks

thanks for read

good luck
        daniel

• Rian Fehrman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could see myself using Microsoft To Do, but it needs to be able to display multiple folders / groups deep like Outlook does. For example, in Outlook I have two main groups, Active Projects and Inactive Projects. Inside of those groups are the folder groups for each project. Inside of each project are the tasks. It’s pretty basic task management that Outlook has offered forever. If this is to be a legitimate tool, it must allow for more sophisticated management.

• Feleni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Categories (folder support) is a deal breaker for me. I have many active and dormant lists, and when they get imported to MS to-do, it becomes too hard to navigate or find things. Having a FLAT list structure is only for those with small lists.

• Fabrizio A. Deza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A way to increase this apps productivity would be to allow it to facilitate the breaking down of tasks. The best way to complete a project is to break it down into manageable elements that could be finished in a assigned constraint of time. If this app could allow me to better break down my projects (assign time frames, etc) it would make me more productive and allow me to better enjoy it using it. I'm a CS major (as well as a business major) and have a couple ideas towards how that could be efficiently done! If you read this and it interests you (who ever reviews feedback) id love to continue this conversation!

How in the world can you have a task management app that works with Outlook and not support Categories? I would have thought that would be part of the MVP. Please consider putting this at the top of your enhancement queue.

• Ami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was a useful and indispensable for me on Wunderlist, as I had many listes. I literally consider waiting for that option to be added, before I fully migrate. Thanks !!

Need to be able to group tasks by project or list or folder, or whatever, and then be able to add a task to your day list with having the entire added to your day.

It’s very important to follow up the tasks
        1- leads (folder)
        1.1 lead 1 (list)
        1.1.1 leads 1 task 1 (task)
        1.1.1 leads 1 task 2 (task)

At a minimum, you need to be able to sort by category and group the items in the list.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

Feedback and Knowledge Base