• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

HadiHadi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  MarcelAdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

We are currently reviewing votes feature suggestions, specifically features that exist in Wunderlist, as we work on our roadmap for the next releases.

71 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and of course possibility to customise personal/group smart lists (by labels/places, priorities, assignees, due dates - today/this week/this month/less then 3 days/etc)!!!

• NunoNuno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only thing that keeps me from using Microsoft Todo.
        As soon as folders are released I will shift my todo's to Microsoft Todo!

Folder support for grouping project related lists seems critical to making To-Do a viable replacement for Wunderlist. If a user is managing a large number of lists, the current setup becomes unworkable.

Same as many that have already written here, I just did not migrate from Wunderlist because of the lack of Folders.

• RayVraRayVra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tasks/To-do-items, without Folders similar to Wunderlist, would be unmanageable for me; a total MESS...!

Sub-folders would be even better for more complex projects. Make this a stretch goal and surprise your loyal/fanatic WunderBuds...

• KatKat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. It would be helpful to allow a TIME for tasks to be completed

2. Location services reminders for tasks outside the home

3. *and could you find a way to show 'task created date' within the task in the overall list instead of having to open each?

Is there a way to have a 'view' of "all tasks" regardless of what folders they are in? and a way to prioritize tasks?
        And if prioritized, also a view of high priority tasks overall vs in each group?

Thanks!

• Christian Bering PedersenChristian Bering Pedersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the main missing feature currently keeping me from making the transition from Wunderlist to To-Do. Without this, I will most likely never move to To-Do.

Also--Please allow "notes as checklist" option so that within a task note, various items can be checked off. For example under project Home, subfolder Bedroom could have a note with
        Fix Baseboard
        New Flooring
        Place aquarium
        Paint

• h2kh2k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will the solution be? Two months have already passed :|

The wunderlist function is not enough, please provide subfolders also!

For example I have several businesses with several clients, with several projects, with several tasks.

Business 1
        –– Client 1
        –– Client 2
        –––– Project 1
        –––– Project 2
        –––––– Task 1
        –––––– Task 2

A To-Do-App without subfolders will be useless for a lot of people, I guess.

• Jim TJim T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Providing folders (similar to Wunderlist) is very helpful and important to me.

Create a folder to put multiple lists under. For example: One-on-One's is the folder and there is a list within the folder for each person you have a one-on-one with.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base