• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hadi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

We are currently reviewing votes feature suggestions, specifically features that exist in Wunderlist, as we work on our roadmap for the next releases.

102 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will not be using To Do if it does not have : SHARED LISTS, Folders, Subtasks, Add a file.

I use wunderlist collaboratively with my husband, for work, and for personal tasks, and I will not use To Do without the above.

• Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wunderlist is great! Microsoft version, instead making it better, took a HUGE step back... no folders, no subtasks, blah layout with wasted space... the list is long.

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The hierarchy was one feature that differentiated Wunderlist from other To-Do apps. I found list folders super useful and was one of the key reasons I chose Wunderlist over others.

• Bo W commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ToDo is a VERY POOR substitute for Wunderlist without folders and groups. Not worth the effort to switch!!

• Sujay Tirupathi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wunderlist is an awesome app ... I wonder why microsoft is throwing the baby out with the bathwater and starting with a clean slate here ... They should feature Subtasks and List folders just like wunderlist does ...

• Jeffrey Holicky Sr. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even the ability to mark as favorite (or whatever purpose - I treated it more like priority flag) - gone.

And what is INSANE (but normal in MSFT) is how groups don't work together. Outlook has flags - yet To Do - they re-write the WunderList and don't even add flags.

MSFT should have integrated WunderList, disconnected Google and then move toward subtle improvements. Not re-write and call it something else.

• Jeffrey Holicky Sr. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You took Wunderlist and made it better? I think I heard that - but not what I am seeing. Subtasks removed is one thing - but they had to do folders - so my HOME and WORK can be visually separated with one key click.

I am waiting for the hallowed day when MSFT says "We are proud to announce that Microsoft To-Do is part of our 365 subscription service." (Exit stage left ...)

Yes, we need folders. Similar to Martin, I have so many action items, I need to group them.

and of course possibility to customise personal/group smart lists (by labels/places, priorities, assignees, due dates - today/this week/this month/less then 3 days/etc)!!!

sub lists would keep the simplicity of the app, which is its most important feature. highly recommend it!

• Nuno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only thing that keeps me from using Microsoft Todo.
        As soon as folders are released I will shift my todo's to Microsoft Todo!

Folder support for grouping project related lists seems critical to making To-Do a viable replacement for Wunderlist. If a user is managing a large number of lists, the current setup becomes unworkable.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base