Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Folders missing from To Do is a massive oversight and really causing issues for our use. Please introduce this feature.

• Dima Diall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an update on this feature? Please speed up the delivery of features that existed in Wunderlist for ages... this is taking far, far too long -- just look at all the comments streaming here everyday from anxious users.

• Adam Monast commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cant use until it's here, and also overdue items showing in planned, or separately.

How was this not added from the start.

• Nivin Jose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Long time Wunderlist user. Sorely missing feature.
        I use it to help keep my lists organised and easily navigate between them - collapse/expand rather than scrolling through a long flat list!

• André Corsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since this feature works, I can not switch to your To-Do app. Please specify an appointment until when this function is programmed. Otherwise I will choose another program.

This is most necessary, especially for GTD implementers like us. We have many lists that will be needed to group into folders.

For example, Home, Office, Phone, Errands, could be grouped as Next Action. Then Meeting with Boss, Meeting with Team, could be grouped as Agenda. Then David, Samuel, Kaviarasan, Mutu, could be grouped as Person

Need to be able to group lists into folders. Can't use it until this is done. A real shame, we were just planning to migrate.

• Criamos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a Wunderlist user, this is such an important, basic feature that's been missing in Microsoft Todo. Please, we need Folder/Subfolder Support for Lists.

• sathiesh kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there must be 3 stages like in one note : note>section>page
        in todo you can add a folder/?

i name it as role

role>list>task

Cannot believe they rolled this out without folders and or category capability, major major fowl, uninstalling on all devises now, not useful without a way to group, I am really very shocked they didn't see a need for this.

• showmedamani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sub-folders would be great as they decrease the number of folders to scroll through as well as assign allow me to assign specific team members to each folder.

• Mark Longley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this one feature is preventing me from migrating fully. I actually thought this feature would be given more priority as it is available on most other professional task managers.
        Come on guys, let's do this!

• Celso Mattos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put support to place the lists in folders as it was in Wunderlist and as it is in the Todoist.
        As thousands of people use the GTD system tô manage my tasks and folders are essential to separate the lists in anos organized way.
        Microsoft To-Do is very good, it just lacks this to be perfect.
        Thank you and I'm waiting.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base