Hadi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

834 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finally it is available in Android Beta, just now I updated To Do in Android (beta version) and today’s update brings grouping of lists to Android... Hope it will come out of beta soon and will be available in other platforms.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get an update as to when Outlook Categories Sync will be implemented and rolled out?

The flagged email feature is fantastic, however without categories it make managing flagged emails in ToDo impossible.

• Bart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have noticed that Wunderlist not syncing properly for last week or so. I hope MS this is not intentional "fixing" No folders update on TODO

• Eric Shuai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be good to label different tasks into different groups / color coating and be able to quickly filter to those. I would use this to track my tasks for different projects.

• Bart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Polly, MS - Your post is nearly three week old where you said for us to stay tuned. Pls dont let us down this week.

I think that Microsoft to do team is creating the better subtask functionality ever. For this reason, we need wait until 2022.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Please Microsoft, do it for us.

• FloridaPhil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And yet another reason I'm sticking with Wunderlist. To-Do is just far too clunky.

WTG MS, take a good product and make it worse.

Would love to see the final version of this feature released with multi-level subtask and “option” to see the full task structure in indented format on the Main Task List window

Omg, Chris. I am with you on this. This is why I can’t use to-do! I want to ........
    Yes I am sure it’s hard building something new in existing architecture, it’s taking too long !

• Rodger Moran, CPA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To my dear compatriot, Chris. We ALL feel your anger about this. We shall eventually get this feature ("stay tuned" per Polly), but we shall never know why MS took the route it did on this app. Please look at all my pleading throughout the months.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fact that you took over Wunderlist, which has groups already, and the fact that you're #$%#@ MICROSOFT, what's wrong with you people for not having BASIC features?

• Jiri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can be the heading of the list in the short version as default? Don’t need the picture, but the space for items.
    Thanks in advance

• Rodger Moran, CPA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stay tuned? I will be delighted to stay tuned. Now just inform all of us exactly which frequency you are on. Your wave-lenghts are not finding the mark.

When WILL the release be coming to us? Next week, next fortnight, next month, next quarter. Help, I need Nexium!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42

Feedback and Knowledge Base