• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hadi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

We are currently reviewing votes feature suggestions, specifically features that exist in Wunderlist, as we work on our roadmap for the next releases.

115 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more with the comments. TO DO needs to be a one stop shop for all tasks and reminders. In my wunderlist I have developed Groups/files that include: (Coursework: Anatomy, Microimmunology, Occlusion, Fixed Prosthedontics, Intro to Clinic), (FAMILY: Wifes wish list, My wish list, House, ........)

There are so many groups of folders that keep me so organized. These groups/folders have people included in them so I can properly delegate tasks and/or work with people on them. This feature of wunderlist is what makes it so great. Anyone can create a simple list of stuff they need to get done. The beauty is in the organization of it.

Please. For the love of god, help us... OR NOT, just leave wunderlist alone and dont retire it!

• Anthony Cheng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Features that exist in Wunderlist, like Folders and Subtasks, are the reasons why people love Wunderlist.

So for Microsoft to release a version of Wunderlist without the stuff that made Wunderlist unique is just... weird.

You bought the company, didn't you? Don't you already have the code to put into the app? Did you have to build Microsoft TODO from the ground up?!?

Anyways...

Wunderlist gave me the ability to group my lists into either Personal or Work. When I'm at work - I view the Wunderlist app with the "Work" folder expanded and "Personal" collapsed. When i'm off work - "Personal" folder expanded, "Work" folder collapsed.

So folders allow users to focus on a group of lists based on some context.

It gave users a way to manage multiple lists.

Wunderlist knew this. Todoist also knew this.

I imported my wunderlist lists into Microsoft TODO but had to back out when I noticed this was not included as a core feature.

Sorry - will not be using Microsoft TODO without folders.

• Ryan McGowan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot transition to ToDo until there is folders and shared lists. It's useless for what I use it for without those two features. I assign tasks to employees as Wunderlist lists with each employee in their own folder.

The only thing I can use ToDo for is remembering to pick up toilet paper.

• Kristi Franks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This. is. Ridiculous. Folders are critical when managing multiple projects and to even bring this close to being the powerful product it could be. And it's still UNDER REVIEW? Since MAY? Can't switch without this feature.

• Felipe Gustavo Fiad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

JEsus, microsoft, wunderlist is already yours, what is the deal about just doing copy/paste to the new To-Do? without task folders, i won't change.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current deal breaker. I can live with the other missing features knowing most are in the pipeline, but can't switch without folders!
        If you intend to replace Wunderlist then this should have been planned from the beginning, not 'under review'!

• Jeff Tackes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Wunderlist even though it only has folders and not sub-folders. The fact that Microsoft To-do has neither means that I won't be using it any time soon.

• Hendrik Mans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FWIW, this is the only missing "big" feature that I care about. Also, please build it so that when I select a folder, it'll show me the tasks from all contained lists (or at the very least, the first 3 or so of each list.)

Love ya.

• S Mouton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In Wunderlist, I could have Folders, which contained a set of Lists. I won't be able to switch to To-Do until that is implemented, and it would be great to be able to share a Folder with another user - although I use Wunderlist for solo tasks my primary use case is shared lists.

definitely need to incorporate those. I would then happily merge from Wunderlist

I will not be using To Do if it does not have : SHARED LISTS, Folders, Subtasks, Add a file.

I use wunderlist collaboratively with my husband, for work, and for personal tasks, and I will not use To Do without the above.

• Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wunderlist is great! Microsoft version, instead making it better, took a HUGE step back... no folders, no subtasks, blah layout with wasted space... the list is long.

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The hierarchy was one feature that differentiated Wunderlist from other To-Do apps. I found list folders super useful and was one of the key reasons I chose Wunderlist over others.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base