Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this to stop me transferring to another app... E.g. Apple reminders

• Florian Hertel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Must have, also including the Option to be reminded when arriving/leaving a location (See Samsung reminder app)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

good to have this feature and most likely to eliminate having location specific folders

• Felix Hofbauer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be reminded how to plan my day (nice feature!!!), when i arrive at work and not at a specific time.

I start working at different times, so it would be better for me to remind me, when I am at my workplace!

That would be awesome!!!

Furthermore Google Keep, or Google Note already has that feature, but the app is crap for making to do lists. So please implement that feature! It's just SMART!

• Brendan Erwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found this feature request because Siri just told me that I can't use location based reminders because I've integrated To-Do with my iOS Reminders. So, when this feature is built, I hope it also enables location-based when using Siri too.

• Brett Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When using Microsoft launcher with Cortana as the assistant and To-Do integrated, I can't set a location based reminder. Cortana treats To-Do as the place to put it, so I can only have time based reminder. Ironic because if I open the Cortana app and set it directly, it works perfectly and better than any other reminder app. This really needs to be fixed, I'm being punished for using the entire Microsoft ecosystem.

• Daniel Bridges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Geofencing works really well in Apple notes, but todo is really missing this feature. 2019 and no location based reminders? Right now I would say it’s the key component missing from the application

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For iOS, very few to-do apps offer location-based reminders. This would truly place Microsoft far ahead of the competition!

As a clunky workaround, I have to open the task in Apple Reminders (yuck!) then move the task from Exchange to iCloud then set a geofence for the reminder.

• Mitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Must have for any To-Do list / reminder application which is available on Mobile platform.

Notifications via geo-fence is a great feature allowing great flexibility for the user.

• Jason Gomez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think this is important as Cortana already does this and To-do integrates with it already.

• Jørn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

if this is to be implemented, which is a great idea, then i think it should be possible to set the alarm radius for the geoalarm to fire. Otherwise it will not be possible to get an geoalarm passing by eg a city, reminding to do something when doing so

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base