or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft To-Do) responded  · 

We are reviewing this idea and work on defining our roadmap for the next releases. We see that it gets requested a lot, so we are definitely considering it for an update at some point.

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ravitej Aluru commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cortana already provides this functionality. Surely, it should be coming to ToDo when Cortana is tightly integrated with ToDo. If not, please explain why.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow an alert on location. To remind me when I am near a place I can do a task on my list. Grocery, pet store etc.

• Dr. Armin Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am really so disappointed that Microsoft does not react on the community and not communicate with us.
        That the status of many feature requests is not updated for years shows that they are not interested in us users!

• Eduardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss being warned by alerts when I'm in a certain place. Often we have to take action when we are in one place, but we will not know when we will be near. Ex: I forgot an umbrella at a friend's house. When can I put an alert to remember to take it back? The best would be when you were in a predetermined radius near this friend's house.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss being warned by alerts when I'm in a certain place. Often we have to take action when we are in one place, but we will not know when we will be near. Ex: I forgot an umbrella at a friend's house. When can I put an alert to remember to take it back? The best would be when you were in a predetermined radius near this friend's house.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very useful feature. I have to use other apps to do this which is a pain.

• lalos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would love if this app was part of Cortana. then I would tell her to add things on my list and get reminders every time, that's more motivating, you wont miss a thing from your list ever again, something I have done before. and since cortanas date reminders are synced with outlook calendar then I could see my lists via the outlook app as well.

• Anio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is also important. Places of Interest is what always become a list of its own on my current reminder. As i travel, its crucial for me to mark where ive been if there are nice place or diner. And i put that on my Reminder list with nomdue dates. Just a Reminder. Therefore location is necessary. And please please, do NOT integrate that with device built in map!. Apple Maps does NOT working well to find places for my country and probably much of the southeast asian countries. Google Maps and Waze does it very well. My point, give users the options to choose which Map to use like they did at 24Me.

• Anton Emelyanov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also there should be a type of location "Device such-and-such", since the PC at the majority of users will not correctly display the location
        Or I should be able to set the location forcibly

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base