How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Print and Email Lists

Please add Print Lists and Day Print function. Also emailing lists functionality.

2,161 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kevin Wilson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

453 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dave H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's a workaround for printing a list using the Android app. When a list is displayed click the three vertical dots at top right, then click "Send a Copy." You can email the list and print it from there, "Copy to Clipboard" and paste into a new Google Doc, etc.The desktop app for Windows 10 does not seem to offer "Send a Copy." I don't know if the iPhone app offers it, and it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the help center.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to print task and to-do lists. I try to do as much as I can online, however, sometimes it's nice to be able to just print a a task and to-do list.

• Sandro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very very important to be able to email lists and print. I always used this feature with Wunderlist to communicate to contractors and other third parties.

• Heather Lasson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously I am in love with this program. Except for the one tiny detail that I can't PRINT my to do list. WHY???

• Jen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously? I was really excited because I loved Wunderlist, and I transferred all my lists over. Now I can't print them?! I use this to create lists for site carpenters who aren't tech savvy and need a printed list. I get saving paper and all the wonders of "sharing" a list - but at least give the option to print.

Why are you adding all this nonsense on TO DO? People want to PRINT their lists. Forget the bells and whistles. Make it usable. You would think that the ability to Print a list would be a fairly obvious part of any to-do list.

Really - how is this still an issue. Does Microsoft review any of this stuff? Sometimes it's nice to print and make quick adds or have it sit in front of you as you work on your computer instead of switching back and forth with multiple windows open.
    Would love to ditch todoist but I can't until this is resolved.

• Cheryl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like the addition of a print button is needed and shouldn't be that hard, please consider

• Stephen A Kirk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 2000 votes and no response from Microsoft... makes you wonder why they bother asking for user feedback!

• JP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm contemplating switching to another format because of the lack of a simple back-up feature, this really isn't something that is hard to implement. To-do is turning into a joke compared to other formats.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base