How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

"Next week" should be Monday not Sunday

When selecting "Next Week" on a task, it should be set to Monday of Next week and not Sunday. Or at least this behavior should be configurable.

1,543 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rob Cannon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

86 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please set this to Monday, make it configurable OR at least make next week be the same as the start of week setting in outlook.

• Jody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please address this. I spent 10 mins searching how to correct this...

• Aaron Sentell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should be able to customize this so that your week can start on Sunday or Monday. Maybe apps have this option in Android.

• Bob V commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Next week should be 7 days from the current day. Eg. If the task was scheduled for a Wednesday, and I postpone it to next week...it should go to next Wednesday rather than the coming Sunday (which actually is less than a week).

• Phil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like very much the improvements you have done recently but I really can't understand why this has not been corrected yet!!! It is very frustrating!

Please add this asap on Android!

• Geoffroy Ménard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be configurable, and there should be customizable "quick reminders", where the users could create items, choose its name and its rule such as number of days/weeks from today, day of the week, etc

• VdR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar for custom date shows Sunday as first day of the week. Should be able to set to Monday.

• Vitaly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I choose option "remind next week", or smth. Like this, To-Do sets option to the Sunday, but in my region week starts from Monday. It would be nice, if ToDo gets setting about calendar from Outlook, or from O365 account, or sets it according to region of the user

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be an easy one: option to have week start on Monday (instead of Sunday only).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Microsoft team, the original post is already few months old, it cannot be so complicated to change first day of the week to Monday or to add an option in settings to change that! Come on! I have to make few additional clicks every sigle time moving task to next week, this is very annoying!

• KN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use Outlook Calendar setting for first day of week to set this.

• Raul Lucky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be one week from the day you actually change the task date. If today is Monday then it should make it Monday next week, etc...

• Ion D. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Week start setting: Monday or Sunday

And according to this setting, whem you select the dates manually in the calendar view, the start should be Mon/Sun as set. Thanks

• Jane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't want this to be the system start of week day, I would rather it is customizable for this app. It is 'put this task in the list when I am planning next week' which frankly could be Tuesday even if my week starts on Sunday

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base