How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Attach files

Attach word doc I am working on so I can open directly from todo entry and continue.

4,653 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ian Tulloch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

217 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • andyb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Todo needs to allow attachment of files ( even if this is office docs and jpegs l, pdfs etc only ).
        This is thr only reason I've not fully transferred to ToDo

• Joaquín commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the oppotunity to solve te main problem that Wunderlist has:

When you attach several files to a task, they are kept separate from the comments, and the sorting order of the attachments seems to be random.

So when you have several comments and attachments in separate areas it becomes a mess.
        Don't you think so?

In my opinion, Microsoft To-Do attachments would be perfect if attachmentd appeared sorted by date, and if each attachment belonged to one comment, and appeared embedded in its comment, like in Todoist an Nozbe.

No need then to have them also in an separate attachment list.

Don't you think that this way Todo attachments would be perfect?

• Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm guessing when you say currently you mean in Wunderlist? Either way yes I agree when attachments are finally added into To-Do I would hope that this suggestion is part of that task.

• Jason Wheeler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are killing me!!!!!!!! I used Wunderlist BECAUSE I could attach/upload files and keep them with the task. Please add this feature ASAP. I feel you have been somewhat tone-deaf in understanding the “Why” behind we used Wunderlist. Thank you for your good work thus far, but get this done.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we can add voice and picture for to do note.maybe some times we use voice to record the note is much convenient

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with OneDrive files would be awesome. We keep all of our files in OneDrive anyhow...so why not utilize it!?

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least, ToDo should allow users to attach pictures or document to the task as a reference. or OneDrive integration.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desperately need a file attachment facility. Kindly advise when it's going to be serviced?

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also need to be able to include a link to a file in OneDrive insetad of a direct attachment.

• HC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To-Do looks & performs much better than Wunderlist. Unfortunately I can't switch from Wunderlist until they provide the promised file attachment function. Not being able to add/upload images is a deal-breaker for me: it's the main reason I use Wunderlist.

• Steven Haylestrom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was planned almost 1 and a ½ years ago?? Still planning?? Or how about just having the same links connected when the ToDo is created in the desk top version.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base