How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Attach files

Attach word doc I am working on so I can open directly from todo entry and continue.

5,337 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ian Tulloch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  AdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft To-Do) responded  · 

Thank you for voting for this suggestion! Our team is working on adding the option to see File Attachments from Outlook Tasks also in To-Do. We are also working on an option to upload files directly to tasks in Microsoft To-Do.

Want to help shape the future of Microsoft To-Do? We’re looking for a diverse range of users from all around the globe to test new feature ideas. We build our apps for everyone and are especially interested in underrepresented perspectives and needs.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR9YLALfKQodBmh3s6vtQZ7JUQ0RRWU4yVDlaVUhRT1lZOEVFODg3MVJBVC4u

297 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. Couldn't believe it that you can't add files or photos! Drastically reduces usefulness of the app in the O365 environment and undermines my message as an evangelist to use all things O365.

强烈要求增加添加附件的功能,作为学生来说接触最多的场景就是拍下黑板上的作业,希望能够直接添加图片,这样就会方便很多

Add attachments! - cannot believe it's in there yet. Wunderlist is falling apart, especially when sharing list and using cross-device (more and more problems of lists not showing up or entries not in sync) so please make ToDo at least on par with Wunderlist - and after that start thinking about new stuff.

• David Marks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was one of the defining capabilities for Wunderlist! Please implement. For anyone using to-do for serious task management needs this.

• Life commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been waiting for this functionality ever since you launched To-Do...This is the only feature missing for me to leave Wunderlist and use Microsoft To-Do

• Mr Gao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm still using the wonderlist because it supports file uploads。

• Reid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add ability to link files already saved in OneDrive or other cloud drives. This will help save space on PC.

the inclusion of this function is the only condition under which I will switch to to-do

Here's my workaround until Microsoft finally decides to actually implement something usable.... I create the task in Todo, then open it in Outlook and add my file or past my list. then it syncs to Todo as a note. I'm sure you could initiate the task in Outlook and add the file at that time, I just choose to start in Todo

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base