How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Attach files

Attach word doc I am working on so I can open directly from todo entry and continue.

5,613 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ian Tulloch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

323 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For my opinion it would be much better to have an option to link to my OfB or Sharepoint files instead of an extra place for files.

• Armin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You wrote 'v1.50 all of our apps'. Is it also available for Windows 10 Mobile?

Nice that attaching files is finally implemented. I was excited to finally import my tasks from wunderlist and start using ToDo but the import wizard is not importing the attached files from the Wunderlist tasks. Similar problem with wunderlist subtasks, they are not being imported as steps but as notes. Once these two things are fixed I can finally migrate to using To-Do.

file attachments feature (picture & Documents) required for me to switch from wunderlist to Microsoft ToDo.

File attachment is a must as it was in Wunderlist. How can I build my recipes list if I can't attach a file with all of the instructions?

Hello! My opinion is that Microsoft is working on this very slowly ... Given the insufficient support for Wunderlist and not adding a number of fundamental functions to To-Do, my colleagues and I have to go to competitors, in particular to Todoist, where these functions are very stable. Which year it is interesting to watch how Microsoft kills my favorite services ...

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely need to be able to attach docs - scanned or saved etc. especially important when working with a group. Otherwise I cannot utilize this program. What is the alternative to keep track of to dos amongst a group? Also dates of entries don’t seem readily clear.

• Андрей commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

для каждой задачи добавить возможность добавления файлов, аналогично вандерлист

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base