How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Integrate with Microsoft Teams

Add a tab with our personal and shared to do list in Microsoft Teams.

2,693 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Yoav Rheims shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

95 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris Pane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really useful to be able to create tasks for TODO from within teams. Often I see Teams discussions I need to respond to, but can't at the moment I'm reading them. If I could add the discussion as a task in TODO (like you can with email in outlook) that would be very useful.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It just makes sense to have To-Do appear on the left-hand column of Teams. This way you have what you need to work on for the day in the same place in Teams as your calendar, chat, teams, files, projects, etc. Eliminate the separation of the To-Do app and integrate To-Do into Teams.

• Or commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update here? It has been in the backlog for almost 1.5 years now.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was mir auch noch wichtig ist: Chateinträge als Aufgabe oder Kennzeichnung (wie in Outlook) in To-Do übernehmen.

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love that my Teams tasks assigned to me show up in To Do. I would also like the ability to drag those tasks out of the "teams" list and organize into my other lists. If all of the teams tasks sit in a common list they become disorganized.

I think if Microsoft added this to Teams it would be amazing. I wouldn't have to open up another app I could just work in Teams. I am really surprised this isn't a feature already.

• Johnny Costa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. To do is a great way to keep track of priorities. Would be great to have in teams.

• MAQUE Pierre-humbert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add the possibility to mark as "important" a task wich you have been assigned for in teams to have the possibility to make it over the top of your teams-tasks list..Perahps the use of the marking capacity for each task (with the color) or adding a "mark as important " in team to connect with TO-DO AND aadding the possibility to mak as important in to do also..

• Eug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would really like this so we can have all of our tasks in one place - in Teams!

• Larsen Günther commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On top of the pure integration: We would love to flag any Teams message as „follow-up“ in Teams, this then should show in ToDO, just as emails do today.
    This way ToDo would become a one-stop-shop for open tasks.

• Derek Gabriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be VERY nice to have in Teams now that we've transitioned from Skype for Business. Everything in one place...

• Alice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great ideia! Microsoft Plan does not allow us to do a repeated task with reminders.

This needs to happen because Teams should be a one-stop-shop for everything a person needs to do ideally for their work. Teams to be should be this tool that encompasses various applications and information that pertains to me personally (as an employee) and the teams I am working with. Never having to leave the Teams app fro another app (like To-Do) would be the dream for me and probably others.

• Cesar Gonzalez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree with everyone, this would be a great advantage to have To-Do in MS Teams,, who could answer when we could expect it?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide an easier way to turn a Teams Conversation Thread into a To-Do item, linking the two for easy navigation back and forth. I currently have to copy a link to the location in Teams and include that in the notes of the To-Do item I've manually setup. I'm thrilled that Outlook Flagged Items and integrate with To-Do, but I'm trying to stay out of Outlook and use To-Do and Teams instead.

• BP3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also interested if there are an updates on this. Our company has significantly increased our use of Teams, but the product falls short without a go-to task manager like To-Do. It seems a little odd that there isn't an integration, especially in light of Microsoft's emphasis on the development of Teams.

Admins any update on when this will be considered since the last update was over a year ago?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base