How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Outlook Mail Integration

Having a quick way to convert emails in Outlook to tasks that show up in Microsoft To-Do.

8,643 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

540 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GMAIL integration would appeal to at least as many current and/or potential users as Outlook integration. Please work on it, too!

• WAR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How long until incorporation with 365 / Exchange will be implemented? Seems like business users would be a priority . . .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dragging emails to tasks works on desktop Outlook today, mobile Outlook or mobile mail needs integration, I hope this will work with native Apple mail apps and native Android apps. I guess it depends if Mobile Outlook has been moved to Azure, if still on AWS, enterprise will not support!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dragging emails to tasks works on desktop Outlook today, mobile Outlook or mobile mail needs integration, I hope this will work with native Apple mail apps and native Android apps. I guess it depends if Mobile Outlook has been moved to Azure, if still on AWS, enterprise will not support!!!

• Rob Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Outlook mobile app integration needed too. What about having the option to sync outlook Android mobile app calendar items with the task lists? Showing up under planned?

• Tim McGhee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems this is a suggestion for one particular direction: Outlook to To Do.

Items I add to To Do already show up in Outlook.

Tim
        15,188 days

• Paul Corkery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been using the drag mail to TO-DO list in OWA which is nice. However, a key element of this is to be able to reference the e-mail from TO-DO at the later time. This only works if the e-mail is residing in the same folder/place in Outlook where it was when the TO-DO item was created.

I'm hoping there is a way to allowing the e-mail link appended to the NOTES of the task to be a permalink that will find the e-mail if it resides anywhere within my folder structure.

… that, or attach the entire contents of the e-mail to the task so that it can be used as reference material when the task is to be done.

• Nikita K Crissinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I say add each separately I am not talking about the lists I am talking about each task in the list separately. We need something that automatically populates from the entire To Do or at least from planned into the calendar. I love the app and how I can share it with others, but I really am getting frustrated.

• Nikita K Crissinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, I think that it may have hit my account, but I am not impressed. I do not have time to go into each of my individual lists and add them all to task separately then add then again separately to my calendar.

• Erik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do you keep gaffer taping on new office 365 apps with unintegrated copies of features already implemented properly in outlook?
        Why have a very very successful LDAP implementation as part of the system and then make everything to ignore it? It seems crazy.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Feedback and Knowledge Base