How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Outlook Mail Integration

Having a quick way to convert emails in Outlook to tasks that show up in Microsoft To-Do.

6,545 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

257 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Javier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After a couple weeks using To-Do... I will change back to Wunderlist, just because so I can convert e-Mails in Tasks (as in To-Do)... but I can direct put it in the right "Task-List/category"... what in Outlook, I have to do manually....

Or... at least, I have not found out how to do it easier in outlook with To-Do....
        The integration (add-in) from wunderlist looks to be better as the To-Do integration (I found no add-in for outlook)

• Davy Strange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope integration with the standard Windows 10 email and calendar app. Even though I pay for Office and am very happy with most of it, there's not a kumquat's chance in a thermonuclear bomb that I will ever use the full version of Outlook again. Years of use taught me to hate and despise the foul program. Never opening it again!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft Outlook (both mail and calendars), To-Do List, and OneNote need to all be integrated together. Get rid of Outlook calendar tasks, notes, make it all one app.

Simplicity is Beauty.

• Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of Outlook tasks and just have To-Do tasks and also show the To-Do tasks in the Outlook calender.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

could you please provide status on this? Been "working on it" since November 28... that's almost 6 months with no status. It's a very big deal for some of us.

i want outlook to perfectly replicate outlook tasks in To-Do.

Must list tasks ordered by due date and priority.

• Suphi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thats right. it needs to be changed immediately. mail-calendar-personality needs to work with

• Richard Zweers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when making an todo in outlook i usually also attach the e-mail this is a standard functionality in outlook when outlook synchronises with To-Do i only see the headline ?subject in TO-DO the benefit of having the connected mail and the possibillity to open it from the TO DO is essential to me.

Implementation is very important to use it in companies. Also the new steps are currently not synchronised with Outlook. Very bad and not usable.

• Willy De Laet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using Google agenda on both windows an apple computers. Iwould prefer to see the totdo's somehow in my agendas.

And vice versa, having todo’s show up in outlook.

Also, a snooze/schedule swipe feature like in the outlook app for tasks to then show up in ‘My Day’ would be a killer feature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base