Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

180 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot find a way to turn this on online or in the mobile app. It is not in settings at all. Was it disabled to make some improvements?

The integration works. Why is there no option for reminders and setting a planner task as important?

• Bellaiche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, Why into ToDo, I cannot manage my tasks list coming from Planner, as other lists i create ?

• Wessel de Vries commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Open in Planner from within the To-Do Windows 10 desktop app opens Planner link now in EN-US, although my language setting is nl-NL.
    Please change this so the user interface is in the preferred language.

Even better would be to have a Planner Desktop app, like the To-Do desktop app.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
    This does not work for me on my cooperate account, other team members have the ability to turn it on. I have the app on my IPad and desktop and I have multiple Planner tasks?? any help? This is very frustrating.....

Great Job. Thanks. I would appreciate if we can choose the Planners' we want to see and if we have an eyeCatcher for Planner Tasks, may be also for flagged mails, so we can see in one glance where the Todo Comes from. It would also be great to see it in the suggestions for "my day" in a Special Group.

• Nikolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is the REMIND ME option disabled in tasks that originate from Planner?
    That's a very useful option. Will it become available ever or do not believe in reminders?

• Kel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still need a way that I can view all my ToDos and all my planner tasks all on the same screen. The current implementation requires me to click between different tabs/options to see all my things. I want a one-stop-shop where I can see everything on one screen.

• Siddhartha Mankad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enhance the integration with Planner to create a view akin to the planner hub - with the ability to view and sort Planner tasks with kanban style cards.

I would like to be able to move the Planner-objects to any of the task-lists like I can do with flagged emails.

• Robert Lindblad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I received a mail yesterday saying this is ready and that it will start rolling out during April. It will be finished rolling out sometime in May

• Schwalger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ich habe es schon gesehen auf dem S8 (BETA) aber dann war es wieder weg. Das ist super wichtig, das wäre DIE Verbindung von Gruppentool zu persönlichem Tool und damit einmalig produktiv. Lets go... dafür gibt es ja beta Tester ;-).

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would highly appreciate to have all planner tasks that are assigned to me in my To-Do list. I don't think it is required to have the bucket etc. displayed, but for managing all of "my tasks" in one central place, an integration is crucial. I could also imagine to integrate To-Do entirely into Planner (e.g. switch views between board and list)

• Mark Lemmen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like both applications, but there is a lot of overlap. I like To-Do because it is very easy to use and now also synchronizes flagged items from Outlook which Is great. For project/task overview and set priority Planner is the better App to use. To-Do tasks would need to be able to used in Planner cards, once they are they should be visible in to To-Do as well. Since To-Do is better for building a quick task list and do a quick check/ uncheck of your tasks (also on mobile) I would prefer To-Do for my daily usage to keep track of my task list easily. Modification in To-Do would then also need to reflect in Planner.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base