How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

iOS Widget

A widget on iOS devices which shows your today's lists.

3,431 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

M shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

177 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should be a Priority, once introduced Microsoft ToDo will be my one and only todo App.
    User unfriendly without it.

• Jodie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create iOS widget for this app as it’s not very user friendly without it considering what it’s used for!

• Jeremy M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cme here to say the same thing as Joe G. Besides calendar, this was the first widget I looked for after I installed the iPad OS beta.

• Joe G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With iPadOS coming soon, this feature just became even more important to iOS users.

• JT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where is the IOS widget? Please add this feature as soon as possible.

• Ruben Martinez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be awesome to integrate an iOS widget that works with “share/send/more” function on iOS. So if you’re on Safari on iPhone and click to share the page, you can send the link of whatever you’re looking at into Microsoft To Do, while adding a title for the task and selecting which list to send it to.

• PM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a widget this app on IOS. Do let it shows the tasks that we are supposed to do today and the ones that are overdue too.

• Scott Kuhl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a top priority to bring IOS into parity with Android. It is a basic feature that should be part of every task app. The reminders widget from Cortana is not a good solution.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is essential - it is available in other forms on Android and Windows.

• Billy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it possible soon. Having to click into App and click into differrnt lists creates inconvenience.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - please add iOS widget so I can ditch Google Tasks.

• Robert Sykes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add. Some of us users pay for office with tasks and want a seamless integration into our phones. It’s annoying enough that you separate out the services... this cannot be a difficult add...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

“On the backlog.” Well what could be on the frontlog that you guys have been adding so so much in the last year. Users want the widget. Don’t dismiss us with “backlog”

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base