How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Microsoft Flow Integration

Microsoft Flow currently supports Wunderlist and Todoist. Offering support for Microsoft To-Do would mean, that a lot of automations could work with this service as well (e.g. create a To-Do if I'm mentioned in a certain mail, etc.) This would enhance this service greatly

1,304 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joel Semeniuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is super important - here is a scenario. I'm really bad when following up on email when I'm travelling and always on my mobile. Without Outlook mobile I flag emails that I should followup.. but forget about them anyway. I want to flag an email then have a TODO item created for me with a due date of +1 days.

• Marc Schneider commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it should replace wunderlist, it should support IFTTT, please! With the following options: Add and Remove of entries.

• Nicolas Keller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Marcel, unfortunately Microsoft Flow is still missing some crucial connectors like Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa, IFTTT Integration would really be awesome, especially since some users are coming from Wunderlist and already have set up their recipes. Please consider IFTTT in the future! Thanks!

• AdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can already integrate Microsoft Flow with Microsoft To-Do by using a workaround through Outlook Tasks. In Microsoft Flow you can create a flow to automatically create Outlook Tasks under certain conditions. Outlook tasks automatically sync with To-Do so they will also show up there.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES. This and Planner both need way more integrations before I can consider them for my work.

• Nicolas Keller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you change the title - there are duplicate entries about this probably because "IFTT" in your title is missing the last T (IFTTT) and therefore people looking for the (important!) IFTTT suggestion can't find it.

• Eyad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently use this on Wunderlist and is a barrier for me to switch to to-do. Our Alexa is synced up with Wunderlist through IFTTT which is really helpful when adding grocery items especially when cooking.

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like the other way around too. I.e. When completing a ToDo do trigger an IFTTT/Flow.

• Bongani Andy Mabaso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another benefit of IFTTT integration would be the ability to trigger a new to do via the Google assistant / Alexa appplet. Make this happen Microsoft.

So many other possibilities with IFTTT integration!

Feedback and Knowledge Base