or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard Rombouts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a live tile. The info shown on 2Day is perfect. Allows you to be reminded of a task without having to open the app. Please don't ignore Window 10 mobile

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Life tile functionality and outlook calendar integration are a very critical factors in windows 10 mobile app. Please MS integrate these features on very short notice.

This is a critical feature and has been sorely missing. This concept has never worked in live tiles in Windows 10 or Win10 Mobile. Can't believe such a needed function Worked in Windows Phone 8.1 but never in Windows 10. Windows 10 is pretty mature at this late stage, and I'm surprised it's taken years now to implement this functionality in to Live Tiles for any app in Windows 10

• OLLI-S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really hope they increase the priority for this suggestion so we see soon "Implementing" as status.

I think, a live tile function is a must have for me. Like my current app "top task list"

• OLLI-S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful, when I see all tasks form "My Day" on a Live Tile.
        But please don't forget Windows 10 Mobile users!

• ArchXen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have and hopefully a priority for Microsoft To-Do. Not having it is really odd for a Microsoft-owned app not taking advantage of one of the best unique windows feature.

In live tile upcoming daily task should be shown. Pending task should also need to be in notification centre.

• barotropic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs Live Tile (displaying My Day) in Windows and Windows Phone. Similar to the excellent widget in the Android version.

• Timur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should ne live Tiles for wach List you have. So you Can See your list on the homescreen.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base