How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Allow multiple accounts

I'd like tasks from both my Work (Exchange) and personal Microsoft accounts to be accessed from To-Do

2,063 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brian CollinsBrian Collins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll chime in and say that this is also a huge requirement for me to begin using To-Do for work and home. Right now I am just messing around with this since I discovered that Outlook tasks are created (never saw this documented when I originally downloaded the app). The only reason I entertain the idea of this app right now is the hope for future integrations with OneNote and Cortana.

I dream of something as integrated as Google Calendar, Inbox, and Keep with their simple reminder system. Make it happen guys/gals.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is huge gap for me right now. Windows 10 already allows you to configure multiple accounts at the OS level and connect to both Personal and Business Services (think onedrive for business, personal onedrive, Hotmail, etc.) Not being able to pull in both to create a single view is preventing me from doing much with To-Do at this time.

• Andrew McGivernAndrew McGivern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes... I need multiple accounts to work in order for To Do to be effective for me. My personal Microsoft Account and my Work Exhchange server account are equally important to my workflow.

Multiple accounts would be great! I actually have three accounts that I use regularly - personal, my main job (teacher) and my personal business.

I would like to be able to have To-Do from all three accounts, and then view them all in My Day. I envisage it being similar to linked inboxes in Outlook on W10 mobile

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even being able to switch between two accounts (like Twitter) would be super helpful!

The ability to add both you’re Micrsosoft accounts is crucial for everyday use. The lack of that feature render this useless.

• JJJJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's mandatory because standard MS user has Microsoft ID and Office365 ID

Please allow me to integrate both work & personal to do's into Microsoft To Do! I use separate calendars (iCal for personal, Outlook for work), but I view tasks for both personal & work all together in Wunderlist.

I have recently created a personal Microsoft account in addition to my existing work Microsoft account (associated with my company), in hopes that I'll be able to integrate both into Microsoft To Do. For example, I would like to be able to "tag" a task as work-related vs personal-related, i.e. tag it to either my personal account or my work account. That way, when/if I change companies and they shut down my work email, it will shut down all tasks related to work (for confidentiality purposes) but still keep all my personal tasks safe and sound!

Please implement this feature. This is the #1 feature I would like to have, and the feature which would keep me using Microsoft To Do (as long as most of your other features such as grouping tasks, viewing & searching completed tasks, etc are still available).

• StolleDStolleD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A combination of Work- and private accounts is absolutely necessary to work with to-do!

• Justin HuangJustin Huang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's already work for
        Wunderlist.
        It would be perfect that I can link the personal MSA with the working O365account.

• BrettBrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do this now but clunky in that you need to sign out of one and into another. Should be able to have a drop down nav with authenticated accounts maintained to toggle between.

• Aron TAron T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As others have noted easy way to switch between accounts & a consolidated Today just like outlook has consolidated inbox!

On first start toto use my Microsoft account. It is possible to Switch to my work account after logout. It whould be perfekt when we can use both in parrallel!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base