How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Allow multiple accounts

I'd like tasks from both my Work (Exchange) and personal Microsoft accounts to be accessed from To-Do

1,298 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brian CollinsBrian Collins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrettBrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do this now but clunky in that you need to sign out of one and into another. Should be able to have a drop down nav with authenticated accounts maintained to toggle between.

• Aron TAron T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As others have noted easy way to switch between accounts & a consolidated Today just like outlook has consolidated inbox!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On first start toto use my Microsoft account. It is possible to Switch to my work account after logout. It whould be perfekt when we can use both in parrallel!

I want to be able to manage my work office 365, hotmail and Gmail accounts. This would make the app perfect.

• Johannes GeislerJohannes Geisler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need access to multiple Office 365 teanants (private, work, customers)
        If this works, I can manage all my tasks with this app

• Pedro P. Polakoff IIIPedro P. Polakoff III commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally, and I'm sure many others, have multiple accounts with calendars & tasks. Being able to log them all in and have a consolidate todo list is what we all need and why we choose applications like todoist or BusyCal. Single account login, without the ability to link additional O365 calendars & tasks, iCloud calendars & reminder, and/or GMail calendars & tasks make the product essentially useless and not something that i would currently recommend to my clients.

• SnowboarderSnowboarder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having 2 (or more) accounts e.g. private and business, I would like to change fast between those two on my windows 10 phone. How?

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A very nice feature would be if you could add other people to join your lists and to create them together. different account types means the ability maybe to implement the features with share on whatsapp/facebook or other accounts like google accounts or some others. Just to get it on a multi account level.

I would like to be able to use this to sync with my O365 account at school! Would make life a bit easier.

• JaneJane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please support multiple "work" accounts when you do this, not just one. I have a personal Office 365 email as well as my work one.

• RyanRyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must as I use my devices for both work and personal Office 365

• DeanDean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know why this doesn't have more votes?! As a standalone App Wunderlist supported integrations with O365 and Hotmail/Outlook.com as well as Gmail.
        I could create tasks from any of those email accounts and they'd end up in the same Wunderlist.
        By coupling this tightly with a users MS account, be it O365 or Consumer Outlook.com, this functionality has been taken away and will make this as useless as forcing users to use Outlook Tasks in Exchange--oh wait, that's what you're syncing with?! People have multiple identities on the web, and need/want to track all their tasks/projects/todos in one place regardless of email account.

Absolutely. I also have multiple accounts, personal and work. I would love to have a single TO DO list rather than switching back and forth.

• Ali NajiaNAli NajiaN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It be should to sing in with different email address in app that people can be sing in easyli

if you have multiple accounts then it would be great to be able to view in one window like you can in mail. This would be great for all platforms.

• DeanDean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know why this doesn't have more votes?! As a standalone App Wunderlist supported integrations with O365 and Hotmail/Outlook.com as well as Gmail.
        I could create tasks from any of those email accounts and they'd end up in the same Wunderlist.
        By coupling this tightly with a users MS account, be it O365 or Consumer Outlook.com, this functionality has been taken away and will make this as useless as forcing users to use Outlook Tasks in Exchange--oh wait, that's what you're syncing with?! People have multiple identities on the web, and need/want to track all their tasks/projects/todos in one place regardless of email account.

• Laurent GebeauLaurent Gebeau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you make something easy for switch ing quickly beetween accounts ( the twitter app is a good example)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base