How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Allow multiple accounts

I'd like tasks from both my Work (Exchange) and personal Microsoft accounts to be accessed from To-Do

2,417 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brian Collins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

76 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thierry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is so important, to have one place to view work and personal to do, the feature is already available on other products, such as Word, Onenote etc...

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need support for multiple accounts and apps. Microsoft To-Do should be a consolidated view. One place to manage all your tasks. Includes Outlook account (personal) and Office 365 account (business). Includes Planner in Office 365.

• Sayan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! Don't want to keep logging out and back-in for work and personal stuff....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it could work like OneDrive with the ability to switch between accounts that would work.

• Justs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Team Tasks" is a great example of how this works for Google Tasks with multiple account support in one app. There are many other examples for Google as well.

If Microsoft wants to compete you have to jump back on board the "multi-account train". MS used to do this really well in the early 2000's back when you were Hotmail, msn.com, and then live.com. Not sure why you killed the feature to easily link and switch between accounts. ☹️ Bring back multi-account support everywhere!

• Justs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No way I would ditch my current ToDo apps for MS ToDo unless it offered multi account support. That would be an incredible point of differentiation.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only 'must have' feature which is missing for me. It would be great to allow for family To-Do and work To-Do to be shown together in a single app

• Oleksiy Nesterov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple accounts feature is very useful to share lists between family members. Or this can be done as list sharing (no need two or more accounts for app). For example: My wife had added some item in to my shopping list. As result, I see whot i need to buy in real time.

• Jey C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like this to be visible either filtered by email account/identity, but also a "combined" view that shows everything I need to care about...

• Joshua Luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Link personal accounts from Microsoft and third parties like Google, Yahoo, AOL, iCloud to offer one pane of glass.

• Shane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with quick switch account like with Onedrive, O365 to personal outlook.

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please support quick switching between private and company account, just like in OneDrive

• Jean BLANC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must-have feature. i don't use To-Do yet cause i would like to be able to assign my task to my @live address or professionnal address regarding the topic of the task.
        As now, it's impossible to set-up to-do with both of my addresses.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base