How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Cortana integration

Make Microsoft To-Do the one stop solution for tasks and reminders in Microsoft Products.

2,210 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ME shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

81 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to be able to setup the default list manager in the cortana notebook and then easily say "hey cortana, add xxxx to my yyyy list"

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an update on eta. With Creators update, Invoke, etc... Cortana usage is spiking. This needs to be done asap.

• Jason Wang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be better if your app can be connected to Microsoft Cortana, that will help a lot

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have it sync with cortana list so that I could say hey cortana show me my to do list or read to do list

• Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Connect this app with Cortana to-do's and events. This would create a sync with any devices that have your Cortana connected.

• Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with John. The separation is a major issue for me and many other users, as demonstrated by the posts.

With the release of the Creators update, I was willing to make the leap fully into Microsoft services from another company. However, compatibility issues like these are making it a difficult sell. Other companies have much more seemless integration across their various products and services.

Please hurry on these issues (including shared lists for To-Dp).

• john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planned, It's now October!!! Someone needs to be fired for how long this basic integration is taking. Cortana lists completely separate to ToDo - Such a mess up. I expected the Creators fall update might fix this, nope...

• Brandon Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Considering Microsoft bought Wunderlist and is using a lot of that functionality in To-Do i'd be really really surprised if this wasn't on the roadmap.

• Burny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please integrate To-Do with Cortana (shouldn't be that difficult)

• Torsten Frost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Combine it with cortana and action center and when a task is set by date it would be great to remind me.

It seems extra critical to integrate with To-Do especially if Wunderlist is eventually going to be sunset. Centralizing to-do lists is important and Cortana could play a major role in streamlining the process.

Cortana has a feature that detects commitments you say in email and suggests reminders for you (eg you email someone with: "I'll get back to you on Tuesday" and Cortana will prompt you on Tuesday to make sure you do them. Todo should include those as suggested items.

I really don't understand why we would have to vote for this, it a no brainer to integrate task with Cortana. I actually feel silly voting some something that is so obvious. It is that they don't care to much about our satisfaction of the product? loll and Live titles, don't get me started on that and you can't even sticking pin anything.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please integrate with Cortana. This would take it to the next level.

• Ghost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make Cortana add reminders to the "to do" app. Why have two reminders.....

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base