How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Cortana integration

Make Microsoft To-Do the one stop solution for tasks and reminders in Microsoft Products.

2,506 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ME shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

113 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hans Wutentbrand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vollkommen unnötig auf einem Apple-Device!!!
        Aber es handelt sich bestimmt um einen Schreibfehler und es sollte "Siri" heißen.
        Das geht natürlich in Ordnung.

• OLLI-S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As long as I can not use Cortana on my Android (it is not available in Germany) I have to use Google Assistant.
        I would prefer to use Cortana...

• Rick N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome to be able to tell Cortana remind me to do something and it seamlessly go to To-Do and therefore into Outlook and vise versa

• Andrew G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of Microsoft's personal information management systems should be accessible to Cortana. Of course this is probably a long-term project but the more we get soon the better for us end users.

• Katherine Moss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

seems to already integrate with Outlook's task list, which is good, we just need Cortana reminding us.

• Paul Griswold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why on earth does this not integrate with Windows 10's Cortana? Additionally, by not being fully integrated with Cortana, it's not integrated with the Invoke. Why?? At the very least there should be integration with IFTTT or Zapier or it should have the ability to create To-Do's via a private email address so we can cook up our own integration recipes.

Why not have some sort of calendar integration that can be made publicly available so other apps can access it?

At the very least, To-Do should have every single feature Wunderlist already had.

• Joseph Feliciano (JSFeliciano) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You've made Wunderlist (Microsoft owned) sync with Cortana Lists so please update To-Do to also sync with Cortana Lists ... That is the perfect setup for Win 10 business users who wish to have their To-Do's visible on mobile + desktop from within the Calendar and Cortana.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the present world be coz of computers we reduced writing. So we have to go a step ahead. Try to reduce typing. So cortana needs to understand by saying or through our acts

• André commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, when they are going to implement that feature has the name Microsoft and does not connect to their other services, it is ending the year and still do not make that change the more we have to wait to join their services.

• Burny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please realise your longly proposed plans (May 2017) to integrate To-To with Cortana (not only in English) - now Dec. 2017.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base