How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Cortana integration

Make Microsoft To-Do the one stop solution for tasks and reminders in Microsoft Products.

3,395 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ME shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

170 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chubby McLightning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEED THIS AS IT WOULD ALSO ALLOW TO-DOS TO BE SEEN IN OUTLOOK/WINDOWS 10 CALENDAR APP. There's a calendar for Cortana reminders but not one for Microsoft To-Do. For things like assignments, I shouldn't need to create 2 entries - on Microsoft To-Do and Outlook Calendar.

• dedric1969@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, yeah so um... To-Do and/or Cortana Devs, Please add this to your To-Do list and set a reminder for, say... 'Any day now' would be good. Thank you!

• The Doctor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Someone needs to pull their finger out and get integration with Cortana. This has been dragging on for far too long.

• Charles Oppermann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over a year since the original request, and 6 months since the last update, and Cortana is still forcing Wunderlist.

• Robert Rathbun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you do this the integration needs to be uniform across the board. If I add a To-Do item in my Cortana speaker it needs to be added in the To-Do application as well. Currently things are a bit fragmented with Cortana. Please don't add to that fragmentation by doing anything half-baked.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How could this possibly not be there at this point when it is there for Wunderlist? It's almost like you guys just don't give a dam about any integration that doesn't involve Office. For another example Microsoft To-Do does not integrate with Microsoft Launcher but it does with Wuderlist. I can't use this product if you refuse to put the basic features in

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft's coordination across business units remains to be the biggest hurdle in bringing integrated solutions to market. There is a To Do list in Outlook, you have ToDo and Wunderlist.

Its a crazy situation to be in.

• john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Cortana - How many years will it take before you can talk to Microsoft Todo as your both have the same parents????? What is up with Microsoft these days?

• Ruslan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed for these changes and automations... as an example if Microsoft To-Do could detect dates and time once it its written in the task

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base