How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Integrate Cortana Reminders

Make Microsoft To-Do the one stop solution for tasks and reminders in Microsoft Products.

1,534 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MEME shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RTRT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How was this feature not integrated prior to roll-out of Microsoft Todo??? Please integrate Cortana with Microsoft Todo and Outlook as soon as possible.

• StolleDStolleD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with cortana is an absolutely must.
        E.g. I create most Tasks while I'am driving in my car, having no Hands free.

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Wunderlist can do it, and is being replaced with To-Do, it would only make sense to have that as one of the primary features.

• RodRod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I would like To-Do to integrate with Cortana & Outlook. I would also like To-Do to have access to contacts in outlook.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seria perfeito uma integração total com a Cortana. Tarefas pendentes na Tela inicial da Cortana... Ect

• MartinMartin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1) Integrate with Cortana.
        2) Integrate with IFTT.
        3) And if you want maximum points, create an Alexa skill!

• Mark NobleMark Noble commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, Wunderlist is available as a "Connected Service" to support Cortana's lists features. I'd like to be able to replace Wunderlist with Microsoft To-Do, but presently, it is not available in the list of Connected Services available to add to Cortana.

This would allow me to say "Cortana, add eggs to my grocery list" and instead of being added to my list in Wunderlist as it is today, the item would be added to my Microsoft To-Do list.

Since this is how I add the majority of items to my lists, it'd be very helpful if this feature were added very soon!

• KimKim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have it sync with Cortana. I don't see why we need this app when I have Cortana do the same thing. I make lists and set reminders

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base