How can we improve Microsoft To-Do?

Cortana integration

Make Microsoft To-Do the one stop solution for tasks and reminders in Microsoft Products.

Also make specific lists accessible to Cortana.

3,940 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ME shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

234 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark Szili commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Getting reminders from both Cortana and todo and completing in both will check off two days worth of reoccurring daily reminders. I don't mind seeing both reminders but there needs to be a flow that will clear one or the other and from other devices if completed from any device.

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well done Microsoft ! You have killed "reminders" in window phone in the process.
        Cortana responds now when you attempt to save a reminder,
        "Very sorry, there are too many reminders. Please remove one and try again."
        ANGRY !

• JinAz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it works -- but only if you disconnect Wunderlist... a point that I did not see in any announcement or documentation

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've deleted Wunderlist for this (knowing it was separate experience at the time, of course). I'm just hoping this will come sooner than the next major build. I like the idea of Cortana seeming like both an assistant and a hub for Windows users...it looks like it's finally fleshing out properly (please don't mess it up...the optics are already bad with various recent changes).

• CurtK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I was using this To-Do/Cortana integration for several weeks, working great, then this morning it's gone, no integration on any device and now I can't add items via my Invoke(s) (yes I have several). WHY do you guys do this?? Of course I've already moved everything off Wunderlist because this was working so nicely. Now it's all broken.

• JinAz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the great effort progress you're making on this! Hope to see it soon in insider preview!

• Melvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Marcel(Admin,...),
        I just read, in the Insider Forum, a step by step instruction set for doing just what was suggested about the connection of the To-Do list with Cortana. I was not able to follow those steps beginning with 'Setting up a Account...".

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea with Microsoft To-Do is to make a specific list (or lists) important, and available to Cortana to add a To-Do. Non-important lists can be ignored or hidden. Basically, setting a list as Important, such as a day of the week, will enable To-Do or Cortana to add to those as an important list. Automatically go to that day, ask Cortana to assign to a day, or a date and time.

• Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would like to know when this will be integrated. It would really make the app more powerful!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been nearly a year since "working on it" posted. Still when I talk to Cortana, she adds items to my Wunderlist. But she won't add to To-Do. Yet Microsoft wants us to use To-Do. Nuts.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been almost a year since the admin posted that Cortana integration with To-Do will come "soon." What is Microsoft's definition of soon?

• Salman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many months exactly is this going to take. it almost a year now. And the wait is getting frustrating..

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really wanting this Cortana/To-Do integration as well. Come on Microsoft!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base