Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

545 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Raghavendra Rao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app works well, but there is a basic flaw.
    When I am trying to add a new task, the side window that shows the repeat and scheduling options does not show up. I have to press the enter key, which goes to the next line. Click back on the old task and then update the schedule and reminder options.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, just a bit confused why so many of Wunderlist's features are not incorporated into MS To Do? You can drag a file (photo, PDF, anything) onto a to Wunderlist To Do nd it is imported to that to Do. Even when you manually import a photo file onto MS To Do, there is NOT a small thumbnail of the photo on the MS To Do app when there is with Wunderlist. I was assuming that Wunderlist would be incorporated into MS To Do and then be faded out. Or is Wunderlist going to keep going and be supported?

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does "Add to MS To Do" not show up in the Mac Mojave OS "Share" options as Wunderlist does?

• ddou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the new MacOS ToDo app. One suggestion is can we have the feature to customize shortcut keys? The current shortcut keys for switching list cmd+opt+number is not that convenient for single handle operation.

• Tom Paladino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is Planner integration missing? I see 'Assigned to Me' quickly flash and then disappear! Is this feature supported on macOS yet?

• AJTOAO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here - please integrate "Assigned to me" / Microsoft Planner as soon as possible, otherwise we have to toggle between Planner, the To-Do desktop app and the web interface.

• TG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Scott, I can't find the "pop up category list" you mention? Can each item be categorized, like in Outlook Tasks?
    Thanks

• Jared commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not able to get Planner tasks, nor anything in the Planned category to show up. When I click more settings it opens the web page. What I can see between the web app and desktop app is a large delta -- I can't trust the desktop app.

• Scott Spiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome that the mac app has arrived and it looks great! Unfortunately, for our Team that use Macs, Planner integration is a huge part of their workflow so we're on hold until the "Assigned to me" list is available. The pop up category list is also cool! But it only works when creating a new task, doesn't seem to appear when adding tags to an existing task.

• Chad Hart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's nice to finally get a native Todo app for MacOS however tasks with links to emails (flagged integration) open on the web, not in Outlook for Mac. It would be nice to have the option to either open locally in Outlook or on the web.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we can hide the taskbar icon and can manage the app from the menu bar.

• Scott Lowe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After a two year wait, the app really can't support logging into multiple O365 accounts??? And it looks like there's no Outlook integration beyond flagging a message?

• Ben Stegink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Late tasks under "Planned" aren't visible and missing "Assigned to me" from planner. Other than that, the app is looking great! Unfortunately, those two parts are rather important for my daily workflow... Hope to see those two issues fixed soon!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"If, like us, you like to look under the hood of the app, then you might love to know that we built a native Mac app using 100% AppKit."

I'm so happy I could cry. When I heard the news I was afraid it'd be Electron

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

Feedback and Knowledge Base