or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    working on it  ·  AdminPolly (Admin, Microsoft To-Do) responded  · 

We are still working on the MacOS app. We will share an update as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience.

Builds that support older versions of Windows, like Windows 7 or Windows 8 are not planned for Microsoft To-Do. On those devices, please try to use the Web App on todo.microsoft.com alternatively.

403 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom Slayton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yay, I need this very bad for my Mac. I Windows at work and iPhone while I am out but need this very badly at home. The browser version is good but I need a native app.

• TG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see "To-Do will be available via the app launcher for Office 365 Exchange users starting in early March....will allow users to use the downloadable To-Do apps for Windows, iOS, and Android". How much longer for MacOS ???

• Neo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when it will be released? please please... i love to do and want a desktop app on mac!!!

• Sunil Kumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is such a disappointing, that last 2 years you are still waiting to release MAC app for TODO,....

why can't be this done and move away.... why are we strugling to create such a small app for Mac book.

• Dave Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ahhhh! Why are you not making this your #1 priority...or communicating with the community? How can anyone trust your update from 1/16/2019, when your update from 2017 said the same thing. Two year development cycle is a HUGE red flag.

• Miles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Port the iPad app over to macOS and optimise from there. Did you see how easy they made it look during WWDC last year? The new News, Stocks and Home macOS apps are all ported from iOS. I thought you were part of the Office team, so you should have some experience porting iPad apps to macOS, as the newest rendition of office:mac (2016) had its interface, and some of the code I would think, brought over from iPad. And even that’s before the newest improvements in porting apps from WWDC last year. Given how easy this should be, I’m having a hard time believing you’re even working on it. Either you just don’t have anybody working on it because of lack of resources (which I doubt) or you are purposefully not bringing it to macOS for some reason. Two years – this behaviour doesn’t really incentivise anyone to move over from Wunderlist, and given the lack of development on that app, it might just be incentivising people to switch off Wunderlist/MS To-Do altogether!

• Ronny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I waited for over a year for this app. Today, I left Wunderlist for another to-do app. Sad!

• Matt B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very complex piece of software guys, MS has only a small team of engineers at its disposal so 2 years to build the mac app is completely reasonable!!

• Matthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A mac desktop app is the only thing I'm dearly missing from this otherwise dream app

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base