or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • OLLI-S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cool, thanks.
        Please implement this also for Android and for the Web version because I am only using them (not the Win 10 app).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good start! Can't wait for it to come to the Android app. And... people who don't want to be bothered with updates on this probably shouldn't upvote it... just sayin' guy below.

Jesus, straighten out your priorities! This is such BS. Don't bother me with this nonsense. Wunderlist tasks integration with OneNote Data is still not implemented???

Dark them option for iOS and Android too please. I see it already for Windows 10 on desktop and mobile.

Ok I’m not sure why Microsoft hasn’t added any dark theme, or new colors. If they would new themes or colors such black or grey I’d appreciate it.

• Milton Sá commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Greetings,

Please add a toggle for a dark theme. I use my windows theme in black with white text and red buttons. I use dark themes on my browser app, on YouTube and any other site that supports it, so it's kinda of annoying to open up this app and have it all white.

Thank you, best regards,
        Milton Sá

• Ramsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dark theme or completely customizable themes would be good! Allow us to use hex codes for colors, and for the love of God, let us change the backgrounds (like Wunderlist!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base