sanjeev shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

208 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sundara Gandhi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know dark theme on Android is already made available..but I think there's a small miss. In Windows, even though the app is set in dark theme the various themes at the top of the panel is show in colour which is gorgeous and aesthetically pleasing (signature feature of the app). However in Android app, the dark theme makes the whole screen dark and bland. As insignificant as it is, it'd be great if you make the dark theme similar to that if the Windows 10 app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the dark theme should have another options to follow system setting on phone.

• Waleed Kh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows 10 has no dark theme. Also, allow us to turn off the background, I don't need it, its a waste of space.

• Brian Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would nice to have a 3rd option as well where the background is truly black as others have mentioned.

• Matthias Buesing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice to see a dark mode - but PLEASE add a REAL black theme like any.do or others. Pitch black looks so nice on modern OLED screens and is much more energy efficient than dark grey...

Thanks! :-)

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The obsession with dark mode amazes me. There are higher priority features needed before the dreaded dark mode request:
    Folders
    iOS start Monday
    iOS Share
    Natural Language
    Completed list

To name but a few

• Mel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll start using this app regularly instead of Wunderlist after there's a dark theme for iPhone. I'm excited to try it out someday, it's just too bright for me right now.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the last app I use regularly that is not dark theme. Please add a dark theme for To-Do. Also, add a dark theme for this website :-)

• Shahab commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use outlook.com in Dark theme. It would be great if To-Do web is unified as other apps of Outlook...

• Craig Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Web please looks so out of sync with using outlook web with dark theme to go to my todo list with white background

• Dank Lord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dark mode is working perfect, but it would be nice to integrate automatic switching at night.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base