Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ema17BottEma17Bott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  MarcelAdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

List sharing between users is something that’s definitely going to be available in To-Do in the future. We are actively working on implementing this already.

163 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • UnonymousUnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to move my family from Wunderlist to To-Do but definitely can't until lists can be shared, it's the main thing we use Wunderlist for - so everyone can see and act on the list.

When will this be added???

• JosJos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put Shared Lists as a top priority. My team relied heavily on Wunderlist but with no updates it’s being buggy on iOS 11. I’m sure the Wunderlist team will do a great job on the To-do app but please hurry with the shared lists!!!

• Georgi GeorgievGeorgi Georgiev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see a lot of comments that request features ALREADY available in other apps of Microsoft eco system. Users can't expect this app to do everything that Outlook, Calendar, Flow, Lync/Skype for Business etc. Perhaps the admin should post links to online resources so that some users could educate themselves before spitting out the first thing that comes to their minds, thinking it's a brilliant idea and wondering how come MS didn't think of that.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like it is already working? I have a shared calendar with a person through Live Calendar and it shows in To-Do as a shared list with the same name...

• SathyaSathya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. Adding new tasks or modifying tasks can be made controlled just by the creator of that Shared List or an option to assign control to specific members of the List by the creator.

2. Ability to mark a task as 'complete' should be given just to the assigned members of that specific task.

Which is missing even in Wunderlist.

To vote Click the link below

https://todo.uservoice.com/forums/597175-feature-suggestions/suggestions/30968809-shared-list-with-slight-hierarchy

• RayVraRayVra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be valuable, this MUST include the ability for all users to make date-stamped comments (like W)...!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Share lists must go along with chatting feature for each list. For team work, it's very convenient. Thanks.

• SLSL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Den Share-Button bitte ganz am Ende der einzelenen Aufgabe oder des Ordners platzieren vglb. Dropbox

• MatthewMatthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Michael Grange. Being able to share with 'Microsoft Family' Would be a great start.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base