Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ema17BottEma17Bott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  MarcelAdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

List sharing between users is something that’s definitely going to be available in To-Do in the future. We are actively working on implementing this already.

106 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Edward WhishawEdward Whishaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Marcel - any chance of a progress report on this bit of work? Wanted to move fully to Microsoft Todo from Wunderlist but need sharing to be in place ...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

:( unless this feature is there, I am sorry, I cannot use it. You see, I use such apps to assign tasks to my husband :p

• JesperJesper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is simply a must-have. When this feature is deployed we will start using the service, not before.

I agree:

1. Shared lists
        2. comments
        3. file attachments/photos
        4. Notes
        5. Assignments

Would be great to add a timeline to when this will be out officially, or in preview/beta or whatever. I still keep trying To-Do but until there is sharing I cannot switch off Wunderlist and using both at once is a headache.

• SarahSarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Sharing with my partner or co-workers is the absolute reason I use Wunderlist in the first place. ToDo needs to implement this ASAP or else they will not get me on board.

Thanks!

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to share lists and sub tasks that can be assigned to different people with reminders at sub task level

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has to be in place even at this stage. Without sharing and sub tasks I won't use the app. I can't even test it because I have to share with my wife.

• DougDoug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's a new app called "HoneyDew List" that I am trying out. It's new, but seems to be all about the ability to share. You can only share with one person right now, but they are apparently about to release the next version that will allow sharing a list with multiple users.

The coolest part for me so far is that you can check an item off as "In Progress". Then my wife knows when I am on my way to the location of that item and can add more items to the list for that location. Pretty sure this will save me from the "well why didn't you tell me you were going there" comment ALOT lol

• H.M.H.M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a feature to share lists between users, that would be very useful.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base