• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ema17Bott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

List sharing between users is something that’s definitely going to be available in To-Do in the future. We are actively working on implementing this already.

253 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • fragnagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will "Share lists" include to add or manage two or more different accounts in the same app for sharing and syncronizing a list of tasks? I hope it!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how long do we have to wait for such a basic functionality? i don't want to switch to todoist, any.do or others but if i have to wait for another 2 month i'm forced to..

• Henk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any updates on when this feature will be available?

• Steven Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When sharing a list, is the task assigned to both users, read only, or option for either? I'd like to share a list of tasks for a project (list) with my boss and project manager, but not assign the tasks to them. I just want them to see. I'd also like to share the list with my co-worker who is also working on the project (list), and can mark tasks complete.

• Naveen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ETA guys we plan on using this tool in our org but cant get started with out the ability to share

• Matthew Yauch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am literally using To-Do for all of my lists that only I need to see with all of my shared lists still in Wunderlist. Currently using both apps simultaneously.

• jfjoyner3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When, when, when? Microsoft bought Wunderlist, then failed to develop To Do. I don’t advocate lawsuits but this is unfair.

• None commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So no active development on Wunderlist, that's why I moved to to-do, just to find out there's no active development here either. :0

• ET commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree this is the critical feature from Wunderlist. Can't switch without this.

• Brent R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this not done yet? Can't even THINK about migrating from Wunderlist without this, perhaps its most important feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It sucks. I thought Microsoft were able to replicate Wunderlist functions!!!. What are they waiting for??

• Gordan Redzic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys, you need to be a lot more active in terms of sharing your progress on Todos... Its pretty slow right now :(

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base