• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ema17Bott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

List sharing between users is something that’s definitely going to be available in To-Do in the future. We are actively working on implementing this already.

378 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roel Teeuwen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A must have for companies. Also please make it possible that a task can be assigned to multiple users!

• Christine Merringer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Number 1 on my wish-list.
        My husband & I need to share the grocery list so we can see what each adds and whomever is in the grocery store can see the list.

• Nigel Mayo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like the rest of the Wunderlist feature set, this is something that will keep us away from To Do until it's available.
        Very happy to see the intention is there to add it :-)

• Tom Whisler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be a super valuable feature. This and Alexa integration are requirements for me for personal use. I use this for work (outlook tasks integration) and todoist for personal for now. I'm really surprised how few people are voting for Alexa integration, it's a ways down this feature request list. Must be primarily a business user crowd here.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was said to be a definite May 2017. Do we have a timeframe we are looking at to get this implemented? Could really make this tool useful!

Thanks,

Mike

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just waiting this feature to migrate from Wunderlist. Please release this soon, otherwise users (me included) will find another tool...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until and unless this product has the ability to share lists, it is not useful to me. Either I have to stay with Wunderlist (which is no longer being updated) or find an alternative.

• Jey C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is so frustrating. the app itself is great, but not having shared lists and the ability to assign tasks is so frustrating...

• Francisco Correia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many developers are working on this app? I bet one on part-time job!
        From May to January no news!! You've got to be kidding!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base