Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Karim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, the possibility to share with people outside the organisation (we all have a work and private life) or at least easily switch accounts (between work and private) is a must as well as assigning tasks to other people, otherwise it is very limiting!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This enhancement is VERY limited as you can only share lists in your own organisation. Need to share list with people in other organisations

• Anssi Niemi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any plans to make it possible to share lists with "read only" rights? OneNote Online already has this kind of functionality, being able to have people see, but not change your task lists would be great.

• Mark Volders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great! Now complete the sharing experience so you can share with work accounts in other tenants.

• Martina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to share to guest accounts, so I don't have to switch between my Microsoft Home account and the Business one.

• Jure Klofutar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately sharing doesn't work well yet. I tried to share the shopping list and on my wife's iPhone the items on the list seem to be duplicating without any logic. Some are there 5 times, some once. Also the total number of items is lower on the iphone. Original list had 240 items, the shared one 190.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the possibility to assign a task to a user - otherwise sharing in a business context is not really useful.

• Jan B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is not really completed. it only makes sense, if I can see, who is working on the several Tasks - as in wunderlist.

• Friedrich Ellmenreich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

does not work, the link for sharing! Sorry, but I do not understand where this is going to be. As MS is owner of Wunderlist, why not make To-Do the same! And why no integration with Outlook and other MS products?? Why should I use MS To-Do??

• nbfriend@microsoft.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t share with my wife because I use To Do for work (is using my org account). I expected to be able to share outside work, or even better, let me use both my work and personal accounts in the same app (like Outlook) so I don’t lose all my personal list content if I lose my job.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31

Feedback and Knowledge Base