Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ema17BottEma17Bott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  MarcelAdminMarcel (Admin, Microsoft) responded  · 

List sharing between users is something that’s definitely going to be available in To-Do in the future. We are actively working on implementing this already.

142 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Douglas AkiyoshiDouglas Akiyoshi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an Anonymous said before...

"Share to do's with other people. Ability to see when they complete the task.
        Allow for multiple people to complete the same task and track who has completed."

• Jens NilssonJens Nilsson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have started to go from Wunderlist buy, still need it just to share lists. Just looking forward to ditch Wunderlist to use the relay nice step up version......To-Do ;)

• James KJames K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the biggest feature I am waiting for in order to switch from Wunderlist.

• MarcelMarcel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

C'mon Microsoft - it's been three months now and this is one of the most requested features...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As was mentioned by another poster, it is essential to be able to share an entire FOLDER, instead of just each list at a time... that way, for a team, you can easily bring others on board.

It would also let you dynamically create new lists, and have them automatically shared.

Essential for a business environment.

I am afraid that Microsoft/Wunderlist might lose focus and will consider the app a flop before adapting such important functions as shared lists and recurring appointments. Please recognize that these are crucial functions for the app in order to become a success.

• EricEric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no option to sync/share a list with someone else like wunderlist has.

Share to do's with other people. Ability to see when they complete the task.

Allow for multiple people to complete the same task and track who has completed.

• Emma MEmma M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

List collaboration is already available in Wunderlist and allow multiple users to share a list - add tasks, update tasks, assign tasks to each other.

Annoying that this feature hasn't been added yet. Once it is, I can fully transition away from Wunderlist.

I like the idea MS has of sharing OneNotes, Excels or Docs. Allow to use a link to a specific list that either gives "VIEW ONLY" "COMPLETE/EDIT" or "COMPLETE/EDIT/DELETE" items.

The user should be able to load the list in a browser from the link without needing an account or log in (unless otherwise specified).

This feature would essentially allow the app to help at a personal level for users to make SOCIAL more productive.

- Planning a trip (things to do)
        - Planning a dinner (things to buy)
        - Planning a party (shopping/tasks)

This feature I think would make the app incredibly powerful right from the box since we live in a very social world and though we might want people to use the same apps as us they might not want to register for new services or install more apps.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base