Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft To Do UserVoice page. This is the place for creating new feature suggestions for To Do or upvoting existing ones. You can also add your thoughts and comment on other user’s suggestions.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We review your feature suggestions and comments on a daily basis. Your votes help prioritize new features and product decisions, so thanks for sharing your ideas here!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort Lists by Tag

Add sorting by tag to the list of available sorting options. The #Tag system already works very well, it'd be nice if we could sort (alphabetically) by tag

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commantaries like Trello

have the commantaries like Trello where the user save a new commantary and the system put this new one in a time line with the data of the date and time when we save or modify the commentary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How to convert PST File to Thunederbird without Outlook?

If you're looking for detailed information on "PST to Thunderbird without Outlook," I'd tell the eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter Software Its performance is really very simple and smooth steps? Before beginning the conversion task, it displays a live preview of the PST file elements. We are here to help. Immediate is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The demo version is also available to all customers, and it converts 25 email items per folder for no charge.
    Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a function of In Progress.

Add a function in which if a task has many steps and one or more of the steps are complete show a dot sign on the main task and if all steps are complete it should automatically show a check sign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How to Split large OLM files easily ?

Aryson OLM Splitter is the best software to Split Oversized OLM Files on Windows OS. It is a professional and risk-free software for your data. It can split the OLM files in bulk to save a lot of time for the users. Also, it gives a free demo by which you can convert up to 50 file formats.
    Visit: https://www.arysontechnologies.com/olm-splitter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Beta Outlook.com task module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How to fix QuickBooks Error 15222

Are you receiving QuickBooks error 15222 while downloading the payroll or installing the QB update? Our team of experts can assist you fix the matter quickly. one among the first reasons behind this issue is internet explorer (IE) unable to register the digital signature certificate or IE isn't set as a default browser. to repair the matter , you'll got to allow the programs quickbooks.com, intuit.com, and payroll.com domains in your anti-spyware or antivirus software. subsequent solution is to put in the digital signature certificate to repair the QuickBooks error 15222. However, if you would like any help in troubleshooting,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ATimeLogger integration for time tracking

ATimeLogger / Atracker (like android app with the same name) integration.
    Animated multitimers with icons, titles and description. Categories of activities, time limits, notifications.
    For ex.: http://www.atimelogger.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Drains battery on Windows 10

I noticed my Surface Pro 7 battery has not been lasting as long as usual, so I checked the Windows 10 Battery Usage section in settings, and found that To Do is using too much battery. 38% in the last 24 hours, and I haven't been using it. The app is just sitting there open and minimized to the taskbar. Over the same period, Mail and OneNote were also open/minimized and they used 8%/1% respectively.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add support to MSN start, or an icon on the bottom right corner for a quick view

Add support to MSN start, or an icon on the bottom right corner for a quick view

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How to open password protected 7zip file?

I attempted the eSoftTools 7z recovery software to recover my lost 7z file password. It’s easy to use. You should try open password-protected 7zip file software to unlock the 7z file password. It can break all types of password combinations like numeric, alphabetic, and alphanumeric with many features.There are 3 advanced techniques to unlock 7z file passwords such as - Brute Force Attack, Dictionary Attack and Mask Attack. If you have any doubt, you can download the demo pack to know the initial 3 characters of the password.

Read More:-

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to convert EML files to Office 365?

If anyone wants to convert EML files to Office 365, please let me know. I'd like to share my experience using eSoftTools EML to PST Converter to convert EML files to multiple file formats and email clients. EML files may be converted to PST, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, and other file types. EML files may be imported into several email clients, such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and Thunderbird.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/eml-to-office-365-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improving the efficiency of presentations/seminars in Microsoft teams,

I has been attending for many presentations in Microsoft teams daily, but i find the there was no proper time line or time tracking features in teams. that's the why presenter is taking more time than practically schedule time which effecting subsequent seminars.
    So here i am going to suggesting to keep proper modules for Seminars/presentations in Microsoft teams such that,
    1). All the content to be feed into teams with particular time frame for particular topic/slides,
    2). once all the content is feed to teams, user should be having control on complete PPT, that how many slides are there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to do Free PST to MBOX Conversion.

You should try the PST to MBOX Conversion if you're looking for a free PST to MBOX Conversion. This also began to work in a very direct, clear, and dynamic manner. The program works with both new and old versions of Microsoft Outlook. Convert encrypted/password-protected PST files to MBOX with ease. We are here to help. Immediate is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There is a free trial version of this software available for all customers. In the trial version, you can convert 25 email items per folder without any price.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Recover lost 7zip file password

I tried a lot of tools to recover a lost 7zip password, but none of them worked. Then I discovered PassFixer "7z Password Recovery" (main link) software, which proved to be quite useful. It's a simple piece of software to use. Sure enough, I first tried the free version of the software, which recovered and displayed the first three characters of the password, and I was satisfied, so I bought the software. In a few steps, it was able to restore my password. If you have forgotten or lost your 7z password, simply download the software and select the appropriate…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Beta Outlook.com task module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dank für "Feedback by UserVoice"! \_/ ToDoAufgaben in Explorerstruktur -> Eine Struktur für alle Dokumente und Programme

Guten Tag.
    Zuerst möchte ich mich für diese Möglichkeit (Ideen anbringen zu können) tausendfach bedanken. Ich weiss nicht wie lange dies schon möglich ist. Die Idee ist wohl bei vielen bereits entstanden, so auch bei mir, ich hatte mir überlegt es mit einem Votesystem zu kombinieren -> perfekt. Was ich mir als Laye, und somit nicht umsetzbar, auch überlegt hatte war, dass für Vorschläge das ganze Programm optisch dargestellt wird mit allen Funktionen, wobei zu jeder Funktion der Vorschlag beschrieben werden kann. Allenfalls würde man so auch anderssprachige Ideeen besser zusammenbringen? Wenn ich wüsste wie, würde ich damit an den…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to convert PST File to MBOX File?

It's the most useful portable tool I've ever seen. Transparent and gentle approaches are used eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter Software is its name. It's the most vital tool I've ever encountered. The measures are simple and easy to follow. Until beginning the conversion process, it displays a live preview of the PST file features. For both new users, a trial version is available here. In the trial version, you can convert up to 25 email items per folder for free
    know more:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. stop the suggestions

stop giving me suggestions for my to do list based on my previous entries everytime i open the app it's annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. lay-out

Make it possible in the desktop app to change the standard view / lay-out, make columns to sort or filter tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 1416 1417
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base