Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft To Do UserVoice page. This is the place for creating new feature suggestions for To Do or upvoting existing ones. You can also add your thoughts and comment on other user’s suggestions.

Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more

We review your feature suggestions and comments on a daily basis. Your votes help prioritize new features and product decisions, so thanks for sharing your ideas here!

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. timer can use keyboard

I hope I can use keyboard when I choose due time, date etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. timer can use keyboard

I hope I can use keyboard when I choose due time, date etc

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Задачи которые создаются с напоминанеме каждый месяц

В приложении есть задачи которым можно присвоить цикл (каждый месяц. каждый год и тд). Это могут быть например платежи за квартиру или платежи по кредиту. Предлагаю ввести еще два параметра при выборе цикличности: "Окончание события" (например срок последнего платежа по кредиту) и "Добавить в список дел", чтобы это было не одно событие как таковое, а копия события каждый месяц, в итоге можно будет закрывать выполненное дело в этом месяце и будет появляться дело с напоминанием на следующий, а до тех пор пока в этом месяце задача не завершена на следующий месяц задача не появится.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Beta Outlook.com task module  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ordre importance et ordre alphabétique

J'aimerais pouvoir passer de l'ordre alphabétique à l'ordre d'importance plus rapidement. Il faudrait que les deux options soient proposées sur le même écran. L'ordre alphabétique inverse n'est pas très utile à mon avis sauf si on date chaque tâche.
    Sur le même écran, sans naviguer dans les menus, on pourrait avoir 1 option ordre alphabétique qui accessoirement proposerait l'ordre inverse et 1 option ordre d'importance qui afficherait les favoris en tête de liste, le reste de la liste pouvant rester en ordre aléatoire, ou mieux, alphabétique.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make it so that reminders actually work!

This affects the Windows Store application, no idea if it's a problem elsewhere.

I have a reminder set on my todo item for 12:30 PM, repeating every day.

And for nearly as long as I've used this program, I've had to edit this item to reset the reminder because it disappears every 3-4 days!!

When I edit the item, it shows the reminder, but the reminder is 3-4 days in the past.

This should not be happening, please fix this. It's made this application utterly useless to me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More customization of the left-hand menu: My Day, Tasks, smart lists, as well as self-created lists & groups

I'm new to Microsoft To Do. One point of confusion for me is this. At the bottom of my own self-created lists is the option to "Add a Task". But then that task is not placed into the built-in "Tasks" list, which is pretty counterintuitive.

What I've discovered is that "My Day" and "Tasks" work hand-in-hand. "My Day" is somewhat of a subset of "Tasks." Whatever is created in "My Day" gets put into "Tasks." That's interesting.

But I've also noticed that there are no options in Settings for customizing "My Day" and Tasks". Why not? If they are both…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Calendar view with drag to reschedule capability.

I see you are working on it. I need an app with a Calendar view in which I can plan ahead but I can easily see and reschedule tasks in that calendar view. I have too many hats in my workplace plus I'm a student, so I need to plan and reschedule frequently due to the ever changing needs and projects and priorities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Minimize Tags in Planner/Outlook/Todo

Move labels/tags to the end of a task or note: less distracting and freed up valuable screen space. I would rather see the task highlighted than all the multi-colored labels associated with it. Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Minimize Tags in Planner/Outlook/Todo

I would love the labels/tags to the end of a task or note. Currently they are distracting and take up valuable screen space. I would rather see the task highlighted than all the multi-colored labels associated with it. Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Minimize Tags in Planner/Outlook/Todo

I would love the labels/tags to the end of a task or note. Currently they are distracting and take up valuable screen space. I would rather see the task highlighted than all the multi-colored labels associated with it. Thanks.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Incluir grau de importância em tarefas

tipo: (importância nível 1, 2 ou 3) por exemplo... ou escala de estrelas de 0 a 5....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. flag email as important todo task

We need someway to flag an email and mark it important from outlook. Currently you have to flag an email, switch apps, wait for a sync to occur, then mark the todo item as important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. flag email as important todo task

We need someway to flag an email and mark it important from outlook. Currently you have to flag an email, switch apps, wait for a sync to occur, then mark the todo item as important.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. MBOX to PST Converter

SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter is a cycle of relocating the MBOX files to Outlook PST design. To make this cycle simpler, you should take the assistance of this MBOX to PST converter programming. MBOX file that officially upholds different email customers, for example, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail and so forth Albeit the conversion is certifiably not an exceptionally simple errand for each client and the framework overseers when performed coincidentally, MBOX to PST Converter makes the MBOX conversion secure and more secure.

Read More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MBOX to PST Converter

SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter is a cycle of relocating the MBOX files to Outlook PST design. To make this cycle simpler, you should take the assistance of this MBOX to PST converter programming. MBOX file that officially upholds different email customers, for example, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail and so forth Albeit the conversion is certifiably not an exceptionally simple errand for each client and the framework overseers when performed coincidentally, MBOX to PST Converter makes the MBOX conversion secure and more secure.

Read More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Exchange Recover Mailbox from EDB

You may use SysInspire EDB to PST Free software to perform exchange recover mailbox from edb without experiencing any data loss. This program does not need an Exchange server to run; it only requires a Microsoft Outlook environment to function, and it can open EDB files without an Exchange server. In addition, the user can contact customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to resolve any issues with the software's operation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Match the loading screen theme to the app theme [desktop]

I've selected the dark theme in my ToDo Desktop app. However, every time when I start the app, a white loading screen with the ToDo logo flashes for a second, and then disappears when the app loads.

This is a bit irritating, especially in low light environments.

Could you change/add the loading screen to match the in-app selected theme?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Prevent delete swipe/Recover deleted items in Mobile app

Can I please get a confirmation prompt when swipe deleting for 2 step verification, I feel like I cannot rely on this syncing app to keep my data safe over my own human error. The desktop app has it (right click, delete, are you sure you want to delete? YES/NO)

Can I also please request a recycle bin? With a delete period setting (day,week,month,year,never etc.)

Another quirk that I have found is:

If I were to swipe left on one of my added tasks....it gives me 10 seconds where I can undo the change and if I were to miss…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Prevent delete swipe/Recover deleted items in Mobile app

Can I please get a confirmation prompt when swipe deleting for 2 step verification, I feel like I cannot rely on this syncing app to keep my data safe over my own human error. The desktop app has it (right click, delete, are you sure you want to delete? YES/NO)

Can I also please request a recycle bin? With a delete period setting (day,week,month,year,never etc.)

Another quirk that I have found is:

If I were to swipe left on one of my added tasks....it gives me 10 seconds where I can undo the change and if I were to miss…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 1317 1318
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base